more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Felix confirms squad for Jacksonville friendly

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, July 23, 2014, 04:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Quote from: YankeeJim on July 24, 2014, 07:51:59 PM
Perhaps Felix feels sorry for MLS since they managed to lose 4 games yesterday by a combined 16-4 to the EPL.

Felix needs to look at the previous visit to these shores by the club, don't care the result, it'll just be great to see the lads run out.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

RaySmith

People should just  be happy to see a Fulham team play -

It's only a friendly, so never going to be the strongest side available, but there will be  quite a few who will be featuring in the first team -but , of course, we don't even know  who will definitely be regular starters in the Championship.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: PaulUMD on July 24, 2014, 10:07:22 PM
Ben Olsen said DC will likely be playing a few starters and mostly reserves, so despite being in season it'll be a fair match. 

MLS teams used to play their starting XIs and take these games seriously, but now seem less incentivized to do so.  The recent scorelines show it. 

I think that most all of the teams see these friendlies as what they are - a nuisance, and would really rather not play them. However, when you can get 40000 - 50000 fans to come and pay top dollar to watch two teams scrimmage, MLS and SUM are going to make their teams play the games.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

ChesterTheTabby

As one of those from the US going to the game tomorrow, I for one am simply ecstatic that I can watch Fulham on my own soil, regardless of who runs out. Not only that, but give the youngsters a break- we are a talented squad, even if most of the "big names" going forward are not going to be there. Fulham to win it! COYW
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

MJG

Think the lineup could be:

Subs of:
Joronen
Burgess
Elsfeld
Roberts
G Williams

Lighthouse

Rodders kicked a field goal today. So another rumour of him leaving to go to Jacksonville  could surface.

There will be live commentary of the game from the USA via the offal.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cmg

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 25, 2014, 06:57:25 PM
Rodders kicked a field goal today. So another rumour of him leaving to go to Jacksonville  could surface.

It's his birthday, too!

Nice bit of film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdCjkqyMQlM

[These things don't seem to embed like they used to - am I doing somthing different?]

Odd that the Jaguar's reaction to Hugo's skill was to congratulate themselves??
That No79 seemed to be deciding if Hugo would make a decent snack.

sunburywhite

Wasn't an issue for him

He normally hits them over the bar
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

BarryP

Quote from: cmg on July 25, 2014, 07:08:32 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on July 25, 2014, 06:57:25 PM
Rodders kicked a field goal today. So another rumour of him leaving to go to Jacksonville  could surface.

Nice bit of film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdCjkqyMQlM

Odd that the Jaguar's reaction to Hugo's skill was to congratulate themselves??

I'd guess Hugo's kick was taken to end a Jags training session.

Well done to Hugo regardless.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."