more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Football is nearly back and so am I

Started by Rambling_Syd_Rumpo, July 25, 2014, 11:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Been away for a year or so and now I'm back
had to let my season ticket go because I'm saving up to get married but I've just got a membership so I'll be getting ATLEAST a game a month in.

So only one thing to be said

COME ON YOU WHITES!

e4b

Welcome back.I know what its like to be away and the feeling of going to your first match,walking through the park,and entering CC after being away .I can assure you there is nothing like it.

nose

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on July 25, 2014, 11:27:52 AM
Been away for a year or so and now I'm back
had to let my season ticket go because I'm saving up to get married but I've just got a membership so I'll be getting ATLEAST a game a month in.

So only one thing to be said

COME ON YOU WHITES!

I do not know if  I  speak for anyone else but IMO your AKA has to be one of the very best... I used to love Around the Horne (the radio profgramme I think from which the character emanates, please correct me if I am wrong).

Andy S

Well you are at the start of a new beginning and it will be very interesting. The only good thing about relegation is the season starts a week earlier in the championship and with all the new players I think we can all be optimistic

CincyFulham1

Glad your back Syd, but you need to get your priorities straight.

blingo

El Syd returns lol Buy the season ticket m8, it works out a lot cheaper in the long term lol ;)

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

you know me guys ,if I can get it past the Mrs to be I will,but she insists I go to the football once a month so I cant complain too much :dft011:

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on July 25, 2014, 03:29:37 PM
you know me guys ,if I can get it past the Mrs to be I will,but she insists I go to the football once a month so I cant complain too much :dft011:
Welcome back !! insist on going/take her shopping every Saturday .................she will double quick buy you the season ticket.  :54:

RidgeRider

Welcome back! Geez, I thought we had lost you for good Syd.

TheDaddy

Welcome home Syd , Once a month ???? Start eary put yor foot down tell her your going evey 5 weeks ... 049:gif
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

SP

Syd - I may have some spare matches on one of my season tickets which I'll gladly offer to you for a very modest fee.  I'll know what the situation is nearer the time so keep in touch if you are interested.  Perhaps we can patch together a full season if anyone else is in the same position?

HatterDon

076.gif

JULIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

077.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Fernhurst

Welcome back Sid .......

Shame you missed all of last seasons excitement.
  Our team of  092.gif  092.gif kept losing so the board tried another  :048: managers before eventually realising they were  :dead horse: which was quickly followed by  093.gif  093.gif
We've gone  :046: but the majority of folk on here believe  we will go straight back up :023:

Anyway  :047: let's hear more from you.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Pie and mash

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on July 25, 2014, 01:04:06 PM
Glad your back Syd, but you need to get your priorities straight.

^^^^^

Yeah what he said, it's all about priorities mate.

Forget the wedding and renew your ST