watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Boy Senderos starting against Spain

Started by Tktd, June 16, 2010, 02:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

BBC 1 now. Should be interesting. Also apparently best friends with Fabregas - :/... Apparently Fabregas sees him as an older brother.

TheDaddy

Got his hands full today lets see how well he does..Good luck to the lad.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

os5889

I have to say I've noticed him let Villa get goal side of him 4 times now, I'm no expert but that's surely not the plan, one good ball and that might be exposed

The Equalizer

Oh gods, he just tackled one of his own players! Do we really need him?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

os5889

Mr TKD Senderos just limped off with a foot or calm injusry, to save threads and promote discussion I'd modify the topic title..

It dont look good

LBNo11

...a calf injury, maybe after a fit of Pique.. :dft006:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Jimbobob

:018: :clap_hands: :doh:

What a goal. Almost a hand ball in there too.
Some blood - a player completely knocked off his feet.
Yea!!!!!!!!!  :54:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

os5889

Im willing Switzerland on, though they remind me of Fulham bred dirtily with Stoke. Our defensive shape keeping  with Stoke power and attack

As such I feel dirty myself

Jimbobob

Quote from: os5889 on June 16, 2010, 04:15:22 PM
Im willing Switzerland on, though they remind me of Fulham bred dirtily with Stoke. Our defensive shape keeping  with Stoke power and attack

As such I feel dirty myself

That was Hilarious!!!!!!!  :027:
I feel similar but I am not nearly as witty as you are about it.
Don't really like them but would love to see Spain lose just to shake it all up!  :clap_hands:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Fulham_Adam

Typical Spain so far, always flop at the world cups.

Out of 10, how would we rate Senderos' performance? I missed the first half.
The past is told by those who win.

Jimbobob

os5889

Quote from: Fulham_Adam on June 16, 2010, 04:39:08 PM
Typical Spain so far, always flop at the world cups.

Out of 10, how would we rate Senderos' performance? I missed the first half.

Result of the tournament so far, astonishing!

Senderos only lasted 25 minutes and I thought he was ok, positionally not best, but there was no pressure exerted....

Switzerland to a man no doubt a 10 for doggeness, determination, application, dedication and stamina. What a performance!

Sector9

Reminded me slightly of Fulham vs Shakter Donetsk

Jimbobob

:034: :007: :034:
Switzerland's goalie is going to need a few advil after that match.
What a job! :54:

Ichabod Magoo

Derdiyok almost made it 2-0.  That would make an interesting goal differential going forward.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

Tom

Does anyone have an update on how bad his injury is?
Fulham for life!

Lighthouse

Switzerland centre-back Philippe Senderos' World Cup could be over after he sustained an ankle injury in the victory over Spain.

The Fulham defender has been ruled out for their remaining two group matches, against Chile and Honduras, and there is some doubt as to whether he will be available should they reach the knockout stage.

"Victim of the same injury as Alex Frei, an ankle sprain, Philippe Senderos is officially out of the two matches against Chile and Honduras," a team statement announced.

"The doctor Cuno Wetzel has left the door open to a return for the defender for a potential last-16 match.

"But by indicating that his injury is more serious than that of Alex Frei, the doctor has ruled out practically any hope."

The Swiss are also missing West Ham's Valon Behrami, who has a thigh problem
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tom

Quote from: Lighthouse on June 20, 2010, 09:37:55 AM
Switzerland centre-back Philippe Senderos' World Cup could be over after he sustained an ankle injury in the victory over Spain.

The Fulham defender has been ruled out for their remaining two group matches, against Chile and Honduras, and there is some doubt as to whether he will be available should they reach the knockout stage.

"Victim of the same injury as Alex Frei, an ankle sprain, Philippe Senderos is officially out of the two matches against Chile and Honduras," a team statement announced.

"The doctor Cuno Wetzel has left the door open to a return for the defender for a potential last-16 match.

"But by indicating that his injury is more serious than that of Alex Frei, the doctor has ruled out practically any hope."

The Swiss are also missing West Ham's Valon Behrami, who has a thigh problem

Thanks Lighthouse. So do you think he will be ready to play at the start of our season? You never know with these injuries.
Fulham for life!

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: Tom on June 20, 2010, 04:23:02 PM
Thanks Lighthouse. So do you think he will be ready to play at the start of our season? You never know with these injuries.

Calling Dr Lighthouse .... calling Dr Lighthouse .... wanted in the recovery room, please.   :015:
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III