watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham vs Simurq on TV! :D

Started by K33NY, July 29, 2014, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K33NY

The friendly between Fulham and Simurq will be shown on TV :D so live streams will possibly be available, at least they show it on wiziwig! :)

Banjo123

K33NY

Cmore Live Cmore Football is showing it at least here in Norway, rest of europe/world I dont know though

The Enclosurite

Every time I see their badge it reminds me of Shahid Khan, lol.
¡COYW!

..FOF..

Game called off due to bad weather

Lighthouse

Quote from: ..FOF.. on July 30, 2014, 12:22:07 PM

Well that has messed up my plans for the afternoon.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

K33NY

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 30, 2014, 12:23:02 PM
Quote from: ..FOF.. on July 30, 2014, 12:22:07 PM

Well that has messed up my plans for the afternoon.

mine as well :(

filham

Oh dear our pre season has been a shambles, we seem to have travelled half the world without playing any team of substance. McCormack hasn't had a lot of playing time and I suspect we are going to be wondering what hits us against Ipswich.

Tonywa

Extraordinary.  There doesn't seem to have been any attempt to play an eleven that would be likely to start against Ipswich next week, nor play any quality opposition, nor integrate players returning from the World Cup.  The more I see of Magath, the less confidence I have for the coming season.  This is the man, after all, who signed four left backs in one transfer window for the German team he was managing.  Barking!

Beamer

Obviously he should have been able to see that a game in Austria in the middle of summer would be called off for bad weather - what sort of manager wouldn't have spotted that coming.

Lighthouse

Isn't there another friendly before the season starts?

Brede Butter Pudding

It's unfortunate that the game has been called off due to bad weather - nobody could have seen that coming when this match was planned presumably months ago.

However, I do agree to an extent with some of the sentiments being expressed here. I don't really understand why we're playing such poor opponents, rather than facing teams of similar or higher quality to us. This is an extreme comparison, but take Manchester United for example. Last night they played Inter Milan in a friendly, and on Saturday will face Real Madrid. I'm in no way saying Fulham should be aiming for pre-season matches against opposition of similar calibre to Inter or Real, but surely we can do better than Crawley, Çaykur Rizespor and Simruq PFK? Particularly now that today's game has been cancelled, we've got fewer and fewer opportunities to see a prospective first XI starting together before the season starts next week. To me it feels like this hasn't been a particularly productive or challenging pre-season.

God The Mechanic

We played good teams last pre-season and had a miserable league campaign, not sure it really makes much difference...

Toby Ward-Smith

The main thing about pre season though is more fitness than a test and getting back in the right mindset

Deanothefulhamfan

Pretty poor from Fulham in all truth.... What a pointless trip to Austria, why did we not play more games in the US and take all our team, or even more sensibly stay in the UK and play more teams like Crawley etc.

Lighthouse

We still have one more friendly this Saturday before heading home.

Deanothefulhamfan

So that game is literally the 11 we need to start against Ipswich, 3 or 4 subs max for players who are very close to starting... But the majority need 90 minutes

Rhys Lightning 63

People wondering why we are playing 'terrible teams' need look no further than the film The Longest Yard.

Essentially, what we are/were looking to do is play some terrible teams and kick the living poo out of them (stick 6/7/8 past them). Get the lads confidence up before the first game
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense