watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

my Christal ball

Started by tjl, June 16, 2010, 06:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjl

Roy to stay :003: new players will arrive and will be Roy's choice, players who will play his way we have all seen how he changers and inspires them, if they don't like, then move on, he can't be brought or turned by bigheads at FFC you play his way or move.
I love his way they have seen great years with more to come. You can all tell how wrong i was latter, but for now i have to help with the upcoming sheep racing weekend.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I hope this is true,I really do :clap_hands: :sir_roy:

JBH

You can't even spell Crystal Ball so why would you actually be able to read one?

Then again I suppose you could be a PIKEY  :dft012:

bigalffc

Quote from: JBH on June 16, 2010, 06:51:05 PM
You can't even spell Crystal Ball so why would you actually be able to read one?

Then again I suppose you could be a PIKEY  :dft012:
Thats uncalled for, JJL has his heart in the right place and I echo his thoughts
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

JBH

I was having a joke but obviously you couldn't see that bigalffc 

Burt

Hello Mr TJL sir, how is life on the rock? Hope those sheep behave themselves...

tjl

Hello Burt, things are much the same on the rock but its better now the weather is brighter, can't believe it's another year passed and the sheep racing is almost with us again, France keeps coming  and going. Watched lots of cricket and football since the start of our season both teams are crap this year only 2 wins at football and none in the cricket, each week you think it must get better but !

Kiwi Fulham Fan

was their any mention of a new striker coming