News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

poll- Who has been your favourite shirt sponsor down the years?

Started by dannyboi-ffc, July 30, 2014, 12:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who has been your favourite shirt sponsor down the years?

GMB
10 (14.9%)
Demon Internet
15 (22.4%)
Pizza Hut
12 (17.9%)
Betfair.com
1 (1.5%)
Dabs.com
2 (3%)
Pipex
0 (0%)
LG
21 (31.3%)
FX Pro
2 (3%)
Marathon bet
2 (3%)
William younger- 84-85
0 (0%)
Prestige travel 85-87
0 (0%)
Emirates 1988
1 (1.5%)
Teleconnect 88-91
1 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 63

dannyboi-ffc

I ask this because I dont really like our current one, its quite ugly and not very appropriate for a family club, better than a loan company though!

It was funny having pizza hut but I think the best were LG and Demon internet. LG edges it for me, simple, looks nice and is a nice popular brand.

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Holders

I think it's hard to get a fair assessment on this because the impact of the sponsor's name is so largely affected by the shirt design.

Demon sounds great but I didn't like the design. The best design in my view was GMB but they're rather a low-key sponsor and many people won't even know what it is.

Pizza and betting companies are pretty naff to me but they pay the bills...

I have to go with GMB simply because of the shirt designs, away and home.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

the nutflush

Lol.  Really?  Way too much spare time on your hands. 

Pluto

Marathon logo looks ugly, is too high up and feels nasty on the shirts, but they've been by far the best as far as supporter relations go so I voted for them

LG in close second.

grandad

LG for me as a signed real shirt, not a cheap replica, was given to me as a birthday present.
Where there's a will there's a wife

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

WhiteJC

rweller86

GMB because it was their sponsor when I first started watching Fulham. Happy with MarathonBet though, they did let me play at craven cottage back in May!
@rweller

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 30, 2014, 02:14:37 PM
None of them really. Apart from a couple of years ago. when we had all white with black trim, that's by far the best one, Our colour combinations and designs have been boring plain and uninspiring. In fact over the years most have been one of the worst in the League every year, absolute rubbish, and someone has been well paid to design it.  The most boring colours and kit in the universe.

Chelsea play in blue, arsenal play in red, wolves play in orange and norwich play in yellow. There are plenty of pretty colours out there if thats what bothers you, fulham have been black and white for a very long time and I for one certainly do not find our colours boring.

Maybe the sponsors are but to blame rubbish kits on boring colours??? Did you not notice the black and white when you chose fulham?

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Looking at the kits I really liked the 99-01, 03-05, 06-07 and 07-08.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Stefano Okaka Chuka

She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: rweller86 on July 30, 2014, 02:18:11 PM
GMB because it was their sponsor when I first started watching Fulham. Happy with MarathonBet though, they did let me play at craven cottage back in May!

GMB was the sponsor when I was taken to my first match too. LG was my favourite though.

GMB, LG, Demon internet..... they may appear boring but id much prefer a simple classy sponsor which looked good with our colours and didnt over power the kit. Marathon bet and adidas this year make the fulham badge seem like the least important and thats not right.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Deanothefulhamfan

I voted Demon Internet, as it was on my favourite Fulham shirt.

Marathon bet have been excellent with the supporters though

FPT

I quite like this years' MarathonBet logo; fair enough it's got dodgy connotations, but it's nice looking logo. I do like the LG ones, I think they suited the shirt (specifically 09-10); but at the end of the day, I like whoever gives us the most money!

Two Ton Ted

The children's shirts do not have the sponsor on as it's a betting company, which is nice.

GMB was the best sponsor.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on July 30, 2014, 05:08:23 PM
The children's shirts do not have the sponsor on as it's a betting company, which is nice.

GMB was the best sponsor.

Im not certain but I would imagine its illegal for them to wear it. Its advertising gambling but then again im sure kids tops have beer sponsors on them so im just guessing

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Berserker

Quite liked FxPro
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

bucksfulham

The Rock

My favourite and best looking kit I thought was the LG 09/10 kit and perhaps it's because we were really successful then.

But I voted for Pizza Hut as best sponsor as having super fit players running around advertising a big fatty American pizza takes the biscuit in my book.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: The Rock on July 30, 2014, 09:49:03 PM
My favourite and best looking kit I thought was the LG 09/10 kit and perhaps it's because we were really successful then.

But I voted for Pizza Hut as best sponsor as having super fit players running around advertising a big fatty American pizza takes the biscuit in my book.

Pizza hut was very fulhamish! LG suited fulham the most though I think. I agree that kit is the best weve ever had, nike are much better at kit designs than adidas and kappa put together

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]