watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We need proper news Fulham

Started by Lighthouse, July 30, 2014, 12:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

I can't take it much longer. It's like this every year. But I can't take it any more you hear me? Waiting, waiting for news. Then we have endless posts on the no new stories of the day. Squad numbers and their deep significance in the meaning of life. As number 4 was used in 1889 by a Bernie Thingamabob
the number has usually been given to a man with a limp who suffered with mild halitosis. However as we look to play in a half moon formation with Aries in conjunction with Jupiter, the number 4 is most likely to be worn by a Virgo.

What was your favourite fan who talked gibberish during the great power cut of  1952. One nil up, the floodlights that hadn't been invented failed and the fans present were said to talk in tongues until assistance with the flat cap removal could be sort.

Please God and Fulham give us some positive news. Any positive news but I need my drugs.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Craven Mad

Agreed.

It's driving me mad not hearing anything. Felix said we could expect signings - but when?!?

The match tonight - now cancelled - was the only current happening at Fulham that was cause for excitement...

Sammyffc

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 30, 2014, 12:54:10 PM
I can't take it much longer. It's like this every year. But I can't take it any more you hear me? Waiting, waiting for news. Then we have endless posts on the no new stories of the day. Squad numbers and their deep significance in the meaning of life. As number 4 was used in 1889 by a Bernie Thingamabob
the number has usually been given to a man with a limp who suffered with mild halitosis. However as we look to play in a half moon formation with Aries in conjunction with Jupiter, the number 4 is most likely to be worn by a Virgo.

What was your favourite fan who talked gibberish during the great power cut of  1952. One nil up, the floodlights that hadn't been invented failed and the fans present were said to talk in tongues until assistance with the flat cap removal could be sort.

Please God and Fulham give us some positive news. Any positive news but I need my drugs.

can i vote for this as the best post to start a thread i've ever seen during my FOF life ?  064.gif 064.gif 065.gif 065.gif

grandad

I prefer us doing business under the radar. Why tell everyone that we are in the market for a creative midfielder when all that does is up the asking price. Redknapp has today stated that he is looking for more strikers. What has that done? Put the price up of every striker he enquires about.
No, quietly does it is my opinion.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Holders

Yes, but Lighthouse has a point. The non-subjects come up because there's nothing else to talk about - but we keep looking in here just in case something does happen.

Maybe we need a competition for the most irrelevant trivial non-post that anyone can think up until there is actually some news.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

JBH

filham

No doubt we are all feeling the stress not having a clue what is coming up for us this season but . After the worst of bad seasons in the premiership we are now having to live through what surely be our worst ever pre season.

jarv

Over the years, it seems Fulham get very little press/media coverage. I often check the Evening Standard (online) and same as the print version....little or nothing. Perhaps the powers that be inside make it that way, who knows. Little is known to us about the new look "team" so all we can hope for is a decent start. In true Fulham fashion, I think the first 7 or 8 games are going to be tough going until the team gel.

If Ruiz does stay, maybe we will see the best of him (and Parker) this season. On paper, two top players.

Unfortunately, here in the states, no Fulham on tv so unless otherwise informed, it will be GJ for me.

MJG

We went through this six weeks ago. What news do you want?
Letrs be honest the only news you really want are signings and the stand. Apart from that most people dont care.

RidgeRider

The season is nearly upon us....hold on Mr. Lighthouse....only a few more days!

Great post, BTW.

jmh

When did Felix say we could expect more signings?

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Lofty this is '' proper ''

This photo posted on Twitter by Magnus Norman
the under 18's  in Switzerland 

/photo/1

Apprentice to the Maestro

Another great post Lighthouse.

I like this new 0% fat, healthy, a little ray of sunshine Lighthouse Lite.