News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What topic on FOF has been your favourite ?

Started by Sammyffc, July 30, 2014, 01:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

What i mean by this is , which topic would you say drawn you in the most ? what excited you the most ?

Personally i'll have to go for the news when berbatov signed. I was absolutely buzzing reading everyones comments. Also i'll have to be biased because my memory isn't that good at this moment in time even though i started the topic , i also loved my smoked or non smoked bacon thread  :005:

Also, my most active moments on this board will always be deadline days. Especially when there is a couple of hours left of the transfer market i tend to refresh this and sky sports about 1000 times .  064.gif

HatterDon

I miss Grave Little Maurice. There's no one who handles the language quite like he does.

As for others, it's difficult for me to distinguish among the hundreds of "Where will we finish?" "What's our best XI?" "What formation will Felix prefer?" and "I hate this player/ex player" threads to pick a favorite.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

dgnffc

Holders

It's a difficult one - I really can't choose between the "why don't numbers relate to positions" and "what sponsor's logo do you prefer". Both so esoteric.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

dannyboi-ffc

I dont really have one that excited me enough for it to stand out, my personal favourite was the RIP one for my grandad recently because every reply I got was wonderful and made me even more proud to be part of such a great club.

The funniest for me was a deadline day when ruiz signed at the last minute, people were panicking that he wouldnt sign cos of the helicopter waiting to take him to newcastle... then the excitement when we signed him was unreal. I remember waking up the next day and seeing comments like "thankyou so much mackintosh, this is unreal" and "oh my god, is this a dream? We have signed ruiz."

Baring in mind I had never heard of him, the big deal everyone made as if he was the messiah made me excited cos I thought we had just signed the fulham equivalent of messi and then............

I saw his debut, what wolly's you all looked then. The worst debut in premier league history.

So that would be my favourite I guess cos it was so fulhamish
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Holders on July 30, 2014, 05:19:23 PM
It's a difficult one - I really can't choose between the "why don't numbers relate to positions" and "what sponsor's logo do you prefer". Both so esoteric.

Really? Both my posts, im honoured.........

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit by the way and im bored! We havent signed anyone for a few days

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Holders

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 30, 2014, 05:23:01 PM

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit by the way and im bored! We havent signed anyone for a few days

I had no idea - congratulations!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Holders on July 30, 2014, 05:42:25 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 30, 2014, 05:23:01 PM

I had no idea - congratulations!

Thankyou.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

alfie

got to be sausages or mornington cresc.................... 090.gif
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Berserker

Ones where we are having a laugh with wry comments etc.
Plus ones that have a bizarre surreal edge, eg Rupert and Lighthouse going on about the pink tutu
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

nose

i like ones that i post something sensible that is designed to help the team and then I get abused by others saying i am not a real fan, then i get upset and try to be clever, then they are rude, and i try to be calm and funny but nobody else notices then they ignore me, so i go to bed and find overnight somebosy else has mixed in so i rave on again...... that sort of thing

Sammyffc

Quote from: nose on July 30, 2014, 09:14:05 PM
i like ones that i post something sensible that is designed to help the team and then I get abused by others saying i am not a real fan, then i get upset and try to be clever, then they are rude, and i try to be calm and funny but nobody else notices then they ignore me, so i go to bed and find overnight somebosy else has mixed in so i rave on again...... that sort of thing

Hahahha I found this hilarious . The life of a FOF poster in a nutshell

Berserker

Quote from: Sammyffc on July 30, 2014, 09:16:40 PM
Quote from: nose on July 30, 2014, 09:14:05 PM

Hahahha I found this hilarious . The life of a FOF poster in a nutshell
Or a man :P
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Walsh

anything to do with Bryan Ruiz is always fun to read, so many mixed emotions.