watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Khan chilling in Void magazine

Started by btings, July 31, 2014, 06:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

Mmmm...just about to tuck into a tasty Parrot-burger.

TheDaddy

Quote from: cmg on July 31, 2014, 06:57:27 PM

Norwegian Blue  ?
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

twang

At least he carries on Mo's tradition of dodgy shirts.

cmg

Quote from: TheDaddy on July 31, 2014, 06:59:53 PM
Quote from: cmg on July 31, 2014, 06:57:27 PM

Norwegian Blue  ?

Yep. Pining for the fjords.

Craven Mad

God, I just hate how seriously Khan takes himself - such a "suit"... Why can't we just have an eccentric owner, for once!

Seriously though, we've been pretty lucky with the characters that own our club lately; sartorially strange, business boffins.

Nero

cmg

If only we went for really interesting owners:

jj____

He's the dude.  So thats what you call him.  That, or, uh, "His Dudeness", or uh, "Duder", or "El Duderino" if you're not into the whole brevity thing

mccscratch

Khan is straight pimp daddy (only the positive American slang connotations)
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

mccscratch

Quote from: jj____ on July 31, 2014, 07:36:29 PM
He's the dude.  So thats what you call him.  That, or, uh, "His Dudeness", or uh, "Duder", or "El Duderino" if you're not into the whole brevity thing

CLASSIC!
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Jem

I love Mo and all he did for us and that will never change. But I am really beginning to take to this guy!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Craven Mad

Khan to Magath: "This is a very complicated club, Felix. You know, a lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-you's. And, uh, lotta strands to keep in my head, man. Lotta strands in old Duder's head."

btings

Quote from: Craven Mad on July 31, 2014, 08:13:46 PM

Khan to Magath: "This is a very complicated club, Felix. You know, a lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-you's. And, uh, lotta strands to keep in my head, man. Lotta strands in old Duder's head."

Dying.

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

jj____

I just hope no one pulls a gun during league play

Craven Mad

Quote from: jj____ on July 31, 2014, 09:22:32 PM

I just hope no one pulls a gun during league play

Totally. They'd be entering a world of pain.

Syd Cupp

JDH101

This is a funny thread and all that, but does anyone else think he cares more for the Jags than us? He is never with us over here and our season kicks off in just over a week and theirs doesn't get start pre season for a week. Should he not be doing this pose on the back of the evening standard in the new fulham top?