watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Noticed this quote from Mr Eisfeld

Started by H4usuallysitting, July 31, 2014, 10:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

"I've done about a week and a half of pre-season with Fulham and it has probably been one of the hardest I've ever done," the 21-year-old admitted. "We've had some really tough training sessions – there's playing football, doing possession work and playing games, but I've been doing some extra running and some extra fitness work so it's quite tough but I'm going to be better for it. I'm going to be fitter after, and stronger."

Keep up the good work Mr Magath, you never know at this rate we could start to bully teams

FulhamStu

No wonder most of the old buggers left this summer.  Imagine them having to do real training, would have killed the poor loves.

H4usuallysitting

Mr Eisfeld added:-

Eisfeld will be operating with number seven on his back this season, and the versatile playmaker is raring to pull the Whites shirt on for the first time in a competitive game when we travel to Ipswich Town in little over a week

"I'm looking forward to wearing it, obviously it's a very good number," he stated. "The Manager said I could play as a 10, I could play on the left side, I could play on the right side, so we will see.

"Everyone is looking forward to the first game. We want to do well this season and I think we are going to do well

Does this mean it's the unofficial end of Ruiz

hovewhite