more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I need to get something off my chest

Started by JDH101, August 01, 2014, 11:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

Quote from: Craven Mad on August 02, 2014, 04:05:49 PM
Anyone read anything into his celebration (or lack thereof) after scoring today?

As an aside, I thought he did fairly well today; looked lively.
Having watched him regularly since he entered the academy rarely have I seen him excessively celebrate a goal unless a really crucial goal, more a nonchalant jobs done and something he feels is expected of him. He celebrates team mates goals more than his own.

Putney

Quote from: The Old Count on August 02, 2014, 04:30:34 PM

Lack of celebration?
Yeh! He read this thread and didn't like being slagged off and written off by his own so called supporters

Just because you don't agree with other fans doesn't make them any less of a supporter.

Re: celebration, it was a friendly so doesn't really matter.

Fulham76

Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 02, 2014, 11:18:15 AM
I will be surprised if we can't keep him past his current contract as he is destined for premiership. He is a very clever player, I have always likened him to Sherringham who had many detractors and was viewed as less a player than Cascarino and who had the better career and ended up with most medals?

Personally haven't seen a lot of him, apart from the 2-3 he played last season. Not sure what everyone else sees in him as I wasn't overly impressed. Maybe a lot on here have seen plenty of him, (much more than I have), in the youth team/reserves