watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No one else think it's a bit odd/unprofessional for magath

Started by General, August 02, 2014, 02:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

To be wearing a Jacksonville jaguars top in the dugout for this friendly match?

Perhaps a reason were so drab at the moment.

MrProphet

No mountain out of mole hill the kind of story that would make back page on the daily mail!

Southcoastffc

1. Always a good idea to flatter your boss a little.

2. Always good to keep your first choice number 10* slightly on edge.  

* B Ruiz
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

shnlwswlkr

Ridiculous. Of course it's not unprofessional, if he was doing it during a competitive match then yes. Not on a pre season friendly after just having visited the Jags stadium whos owner coincidentally owns Fulham too. Calm down people.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

cmg

Even more shocking - I believe he was wearing Marks and Spencer underpants.

General

The players perhaps? The coaching staff? Some of the fans? He's meant to be a Fulham employee and manager, someone who sets an example at the top of the Fulham hierarchy, showing an image that represents Fulham.

His attitude is meant to be switched on and focused on Fulham, seems prouder to be sporting a Jacksonville jaguars top!?

Not to forget I'm sure he must have some sort of obligation to sponsors?

Nero

perhaps he spilt some sauce down his Fulham training top and didn't have another clean one, but I'll check Sky Sports News see if its running across the bottom of the screen as Breaking News to see what the Sky Sources says

valdeingruo

My guess is two reasons.  He really likes the shirt and what Khan is doing so he is wearing it out of good faith, or he's trying to get that big central midfield signing in and is doing everything in his power to get the go ahead.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Noooooooooo It's pre-season
As he went straight from Florida to Austria it was probably the only clean one he had ( You know how that goes guys  :022:)

...........besides he looks like he is regretting the decision  it looks hot and clingy

rusty shackleford

Quote from: General on August 02, 2014, 02:55:19 PM
The players perhaps? The coaching staff? Some of the fans? He's meant to be a Fulham employee and manager, someone who sets an example at the top of the Fulham hierarchy, showing an image that represents Fulham.

His attitude is meant to be switched on and focused on Fulham, seems prouder to be sporting a Jacksonville jaguars top!?

none of those people care

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

KP_FFC

who care? (apart from you of course)

it's a friendly, and he's wearing the shirt he got given for his birthday. it's just a bit of humor.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: General on August 02, 2014, 02:55:19 PM

Watching the game, I remembered the fuss and moans on here a few weeks ago about red/orange/grey kit .  It's nice to have some other trivia to moan about isn't it?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on August 02, 2014, 02:54:41 PM
Ridiculous. Of course it's not unprofessional, if he was doing it during a competitive match then yes. Not on a pre season friendly after just having visited the Jags stadium whos owner coincidentally owns Fulham too. Calm down people.

The Jersey was also given to him by Khan for his Birthday. So yes, everyone does need to calm down.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

tommy

Maybe he really is a jaguars fan. I've been told they do exist

RaySmith

No-it would be different if he was wearing a QPR or Chelsea  shirt.

hovewhite

Don't see that its disrespectful its only a preseason game after all.