more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Starting 11 next Saturday

Started by FulhamStu, August 02, 2014, 03:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamStu

092.gif

I would not take too much from todays game, it looked like a continuation of the weeks training and I expect players who did not play were  knackered from the intensive weeks work like McCormack, who was prob worked very hard, would make no sense risking injury.  Quite a lot of players pick up injuries pre-season and I suspect Magarth has been guarding against that.  We are a bit frustrated not seeing the starting 11 given 90 minutes as I would like to hear from Felix on his reasons for this, hopefully he will give a press conf sometime soon.

The team v Ipswich is not clear, however I am starting to see the team emerging.

In goal Joronen will start, forget Stekelenberg, as soon as he finds a club he will be off.
I think Voser and Staf will be the full-backs.
Hutch will be one centre back, but take your pick for the other.
Parker will be capt and DMF
David will be at the front of the MF diamond.
Either side I don't know, but Ryan Williams looks a good bet.
Up front McCormack has to start if fit and I would think Woodrow has played himself ahead
of Rod/Dembele for the other place.

For me, the real questions are:

1. Who will play next to Hutch at centre back and we have a lot of choice  ??

2. Who will play wide MF in the Diamond, I have gone with the Williams, but really do not have a clue.

This is my team:

----------------Joronen------------------

Voser------Hutch---Bodurov-------Staf

-----------------Parker-------------------
------Williams-----------Williams------
-----------------David--------------------

---------Woodrow---McCormack--------

fulhamben

Ive got a funny feeling Ross will be on the bench, has he been near a team since the first game? Of all our strikers, he is the one that needed the most playing time with his team mates as the other four have been together for at least 6 months
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

dannyboi-ffc

?

Voser    hutchinson  amorbieta   stafylidis

Parker (c)

Eisfeld                   David

Ruiz

Hugo           Mcormack
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Jimmy Hill

Joroen

Voser Hutch Burn Staf

Parker
ChiChi                         Kaca

David

Ruiz
           Dembele

MJG

Try matching Felix's team next week and get a point for every one that's right https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MP9NDQQ

Lighthouse

Quote from: MJG on August 02, 2014, 04:03:41 PM
Try matching Felix's team next week and get a point for every one that's right https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MP9NDQQ

Blimey I suggested this as a joke during the game thread. Nice to see others have the same idea.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

PeterFFC

-----------------------Bettinelli--------------------------
-Voser----Hutchinson-----Burgess-----Stafylidis--
-----------------------Hoogland-------------------------
-----------------David----------R.Williams-------------
-------------------------Eisfeld--------------------------
-------------McCormack---Woodrow-----------------

Twig

Just a bit weird that our first choice starting 11 (whoever they may be) will never ever have played together before?

MJG

Quote from: Twig on August 02, 2014, 05:49:44 PM
Just a bit weird that our first choice starting 11 (whoever they may be) will never ever have played together before?
but I wonder if you actually went back and checked first game against friendlies over the last five seasons if that has happened anyway.

Bronaldinho

I want to see an English CB pairing.

Hutch + Burn all season could be solid, I have faith in them especially with Hoog and Staffy either side
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Nero

Quote from: Twig on August 02, 2014, 05:49:44 PM

46 games & cup games perhaps Felix is just trying to get the players to play with who ever is out there, getting used to a pattern of play doesn't matter who's in front or behind them. Plus the 11 v 11 game on Wednesday when the game was called off would have been interesting to know the line ups of the 2 teams