more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Caykur Rizespor highlights

Started by The Rock, August 03, 2014, 01:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ryL9lM5CQ

Sorry if this was already posted. They looked pretty good, and Lua Lua who played for Pompey I remember plays for them too.

Mokes

Haha I hope Felix wears that outfit all season!

Great play from George Williams to set up the goal though.

jarv

Highlights? Did Fulham have a shot before Woodrow's goal.  I am concerned after watching this. It was like watching park football. I am not a fan of MLS in America but I have just watched 2 games in as many days and Fulham could not live with them on the same pitch. OK, they beat DC but Dc put out the kids.
Seattle, decent game, Dempsey looked good, but so did several other players. Over 50,000 people watching. We can only dream about that now.  I hope when the season starts we see a bit more than so far.

JBH

Quote from: jarv on August 03, 2014, 04:58:24 AM
Highlights? Did Fulham have a shot before Woodrow's goal.  I am concerned after watching this. It was like watching park football. I am not a fan of MLS in America but I have just watched 2 games in as many days and Fulham could not live with them on the same pitch. OK, they beat DC but Dc put out the kids.
Seattle, decent game, Dempsey looked good, but so did several other players. Over 50,000 people watching. We can only dream about that now.  I hope when the season starts we see a bit more than so far.
:troll: fulhan beat DC with kids and yesterdays result was achieved despite the players just completing a preswason training camp and having the joy the day before of running up a mountain.

As for dempsey hw took the easy option to return to the MLS for an easy life after failing to impress at Spurs and when he returned to ffc on loan

bobby01

Lol, just watched the highlights, thinking, who's that, who's that.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

epsomraver

Quote from: Mokes on August 03, 2014, 03:31:20 AM
Haha I hope Felix wears that outfit all season!

Great play from George Williams to set up the goal though.

Yes really good to see a Fulham manager in blue! fp.gif