watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

"FulhamTV" a FPT Production:

Started by FPT, August 03, 2014, 10:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

I've just spent the last five minutes discussing how great a creation this would be for the club. Picture this: You give the club £7.99 a month, and with that, you gain "FulhamTV" which would be an added feature on the Fulham website.

FulhamTV, gives you delayed full 90 minutes of the first team matches, of which you can dub Gentleman Jim's commentary onto and create a feasible, enjoyable viewing experience. With it being "FulhamTV" you could also organised your own sponsorship for adverts to be played at half time. 5 minutes worth of adverts to a guaranteed a tonne of viewers just boosts your revenue even more.

That's not all, you also can stream youth football matches from the camera's that are already at Motspur Park which would be easy done. Even if it's just the home matches, this would still be a good enough pull to attract subscribers thanks to the quality of the academy.

As well as that, you can have nice in depth interviews with players past and present, create video packages to look at our opponents that week and even Felix Magath's press conference.

All of this, for a feasible monthly price would compensate our foreign supporters that will deeply lack coverage next season, and also people like me, who will be out on London come the new season and can't afford to make attending games a regular occurrence.

This is a guaranteed money maker, it wouldn't cost a lot seeing as everything is in place. There are cameras at youth games, there are cameras at first team games, we do have Gentleman Jim commentating on every game, all we'd have to do is make it stream-able.

It won't happen, but it's printing money...

One can dream, right?  049:gif

millsy

I'm sure someone in an earlier thread said that they had been speaking to someone at FFC, who said there was every chance of delayed full matches being available. Not sure how reliable or how certain this was?

hovewhite

Great thread,hope someone marketing wise is watching.

MJG

The club should. Look at a couple of the other championship sides who have similar online TV.  Forest are one.  Not sure what they cover but behind a login.

valdeingruo

It was mentioned at the Jacksonville match. I'm surprised the club hasn't mentioned it yet.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

K33NY

Quote from: FPT on August 03, 2014, 10:00:33 PM
I've just spent the last five minutes discussing how great a creation this would be for the club. Picture this: You give the club £7.99 a month, and with that, you gain "FulhamTV" which would be an added feature on the Fulham website.

FulhamTV, gives you delayed full 90 minutes of the first team matches, of which you can dub Gentleman Jim's commentary onto and create a feasible, enjoyable viewing experience. With it being "FulhamTV" you could also organised your own sponsorship for adverts to be played at half time. 5 minutes worth of adverts to a guaranteed a tonne of viewers just boosts your revenue even more.

That's not all, you also can stream youth football matches from the camera's that are already at Motspur Park which would be easy done. Even if it's just the home matches, this would still be a good enough pull to attract subscribers thanks to the quality of the academy.

As well as that, you can have nice in depth interviews with players past and present, create video packages to look at our opponents that week and even Felix Magath's press conference.

All of this, for a feasible monthly price would compensate our foreign supporters that will deeply lack coverage next season, and also people like me, who will be out on London come the new season and can't afford to make attending games a regular occurrence.

This is a guaranteed money maker, it wouldn't cost a lot seeing as everything is in place. There are cameras at youth games, there are cameras at first team games, we do have Gentleman Jim commentating on every game, all we'd have to do is make it stream-able.

It won't happen, but it's printing money...

One can dream, right?  049:gif

I know clubs in other leagues do this, a friend of mine watches Celtic in the Scottish PL because they have this.

MayoDomo

Hey, superb idea, good news is apparently the club are looking into it. I don't wanna keep tooting my own horn but I've set up a petition for Fulham fans with nearly 1250 signatures asking for some sort of service. We got a response from Sarah Brookes below.

"Thank you for all of your comments regarding the matches next season. Due the hold backs surrounding the Championship matches it will not be possible to air them live, However, we are currently investigating the best possible options for fans to see our games, and will update when a solution is found."

I followed up with another e-mail to be told they were still looking into it. Just like you, I would love some option (even paid) to see Fulham play next season. Hopefully we'll get it done!

The petition can be found here... https://www.change.org/petitions/fulham-football-club-stream-championship-games/responses/13205
And I will be updating my Twitter with any news... https://twitter.com/MayoDomo

Great idea though FPT, hopefully if we all keep pressing something will be done! :)
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

FPT

EJL

How do we know it's the same FPT, though?

lol