watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

nfr - planet of the apes film

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, August 04, 2014, 12:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Saw this last night and was completely blown away by its brilliance. Great special effects and a thought provoking storyline.

Airfix

'Twas a cracking film, for sure.

Unfortunately, I heard a group of teenagers being less than complimentary about it after the showing I went to.  I think they wanted more action but it hit the spot perfectly for me.

The Equalizer

Agreed. Being able to read the emotions in their simian faces reminded me of the days sitting next to Airfix in the Hammersmith End.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

JBH

I actually thought that the special effects ruined the film as it over relied on them as the story line was pants  065.gif

Blanco

I actually went to see this last night. Brilliant film. Amazing how well it was made.

mungos beans

I watched it yesterday what a cracking film . Followed on nicely from the first one. One thing when the cesar has the finds the hidden shotgun and starts hitting the man the scientist shouts no cesar how did he know his name.?

Airfix

Andy Serkis is writing the book on motion-capture acting.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

mungos beans

Better but nit as good as sharknando 2