watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Taggert

Started by crazycottager, August 10, 2014, 11:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycottager

i think we should give taggert a runout at millwall with mckormack, just to see how he does. we haven`t really seen him, except for a world cup group of death, so let`s see how he does!

ChesterTheTabby

I would love to see him get a run out onto the pitch.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

YankeeJim

In due time. What we need now is a bit of consistency. IMHO. They lads need to bed in together. Introducing new people just extends the process. I'd like to see Woodrow for Dembele & Burn for Hutch. If we get down a goal, swap Roberts for Parker.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

DevonFFC

Speaking to a Aussie this weekend, he said taggert is a tough player who likes a challenge and to get stuck in and would punch a player if it meant he won the ball

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: crazycottager on August 10, 2014, 11:13:12 PM
i think we should give taggert a runout at millwall with mckormack, just to see how he does. we haven`t really seen him, except for a world cup group of death, so let`s see how he does!

Believe he is injured. Not sure to what degree tho.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Deanothefulhamfan

Think he will be really promising, but as Toodles points out he was injured at the weekend.

JBH

What and risk making his injury worse?????????????

glenhodgso

At the open training day Taggert was on very light duties, mostly involving stretching.... my guess would be we won't see him for at least four more weeks

JIMMY D

He has a calf injury. Should be back in action in 2 weeks.

jmh

Quote from: YankeeJim on August 10, 2014, 11:28:13 PM
In due time. What we need now is a bit of consistency. IMHO. They lads need to bed in together. Introducing new people just extends the process. I'd like to see Woodrow for Dembele & Burn for Hutch. If we get down a goal, swap Roberts for Parker.
So...  you want consistency and time for the team to "bed in together", but you also want two changes to the lineup whereas the original poster only suggested one?   :dft011:

FPT

I think we should wait until our Capital One Cup game to give him a run out, promising that he's 100% fit. Chuck him up top with Cauley Woodrow.

harrison.crow

I actually put Taggart higher on the depth chart than Dembele. That's just me personally. Wonder how Magath rates him being that he haven't seen much of him.
Danny Murphy: the last action hero of the Fulham premiership era.

Zu-Meister

Im looking forward to seeing taggart get a run out. from what i saw at crawley he can be very useful. Very forward thinking player, doesnt flaff about. hard worker too.

Tom_FFC

Would be good to see what the boy can do! Looks to be a useful player and I'm sure he will try to make his mark when he's back from his injury. 

YankeeJim

Quote from: jmh on August 11, 2014, 05:09:02 PM
Quote from: YankeeJim on August 10, 2014, 11:28:13 PM
So...  you want consistency and time for the team to "bed in together", but you also want two changes to the lineup whereas the original poster only suggested one?   :dft011:

And, I want to eat the cake as well.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.