watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TOOFIF133 out on Saturday

Started by DLTOOFIF, August 13, 2014, 11:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLTOOFIF

TOOFIF has taken a leaf out FFC's book for the new season - discarding just about every page from the last issue and replacing them with something younger and fresher! Will it work? Who knows!!

Lots to read and digest, as usual, in Issue 133. But you won't find:
• An exclusive interview with Felix Magath
• 'Fully prepared for my first-team call-up this season' says Academy player (aged 9)
• That Mitroglou transfer explained, by Alistair Mackintosh
• A TOOFIF chat with Brede Hangeland
• 'My delight at being Manager of the Month at FFC' by Rene Meulensteen
• Darren Bent: How much per week??!!
• 'Happy Days Are Here Again' plastered over the front cover
• Shahid Khan on how the hell we cocked it up so badly last season
• The Crap Years: Eddie Toms reviews 2013-14 [Oh, hang on, that IS in there...!]

Service with a simile along Stevenage Road on Saturday afternoon (and usual outlets). Can't get there? Please contact TOOFIF Towers c/o [email protected] for details on how to get your copy at home or abroad.
Please also get in touch if you can help with the pre-match selling (those living abroad needn't apply!)
TOOFIF: it's a 'must-read' – it's also just the right size for slipping under that wonky kitchen table leg.

Scrumpy

Look forward to that. Always a great read.  049:gif

I don't suppose it has names and pictures of all our new signings to save me buying a proggy?!
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

DLTOOFIF

Includes a tongue-in-cheek oh-so-helpful guide to the whole squad...

Scrumpy

Quote from: DLTOOFIF on August 13, 2014, 11:52:41 AM
:54: Perfect
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

DLTOOFIF

cookieg

Will it be on sale at all good bookshops before Saturday?

DLTOOFIF

All being well, should be in the usual outlets by Friday afternoon.

Tonywa

I'll buy mine from the Tobacconist/Newsagent by Putney Bridge Station as usual. When I bought that first issue at Aldershot many moons ago, little did I think that it would still be going strong after all these years.  Congratulations David.

Andy S

Yes well done David I have missed very few since its inception all those years ago. It is always full of the most interesting articles about FFC. The hard work that goes into every edition is much appreciated. It has shown throughout to be one of the very best fanzines anywhere in the uk

bog

This is a must read for Fulham supporters. How David finds the time to produce such a quality read I have no idea.

092.gif

Burt

Looking forward to it!

Even during my uni years in Nottingham I somehow managed to bag the occasional copy from Selectadisc!

Travers Barney

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 13, 2014, 11:54:33 AM
Quote from: DLTOOFIF on August 13, 2014, 11:52:41 AM
:54: Perfect

Be real nice if there was a section on mascots and the effects that their pre match parades have on normal working day folk and CEO's of the business community.
We are the whites

DLTOOFIF

Sounds like a hot topic worth considering. After 'Scott Parker: My Favourite Pre-Match Handshakes', naturally...

Travers Barney

Quote from: DLTOOFIF on August 13, 2014, 09:37:23 PM
Sounds like a hot topic worth considering. After 'Scott Parker: My Favourite Pre-Match Handshakes', naturally...
Indeed...Kaca's most inept performances , Cliff's greatest gas explosions....this one could run.
We are the whites

Travers Barney

Either way great purchase and Eddie Toms musings are worth the price alone.

coyw
We are the whites

DLTOOFIF

There's a TOOFIF chat with John Conway about his time at FFC and following in the footsteps of legendary big brother Jimmy and there's also more on Diddy's retirement from matchday mic duties.

JBH

I just hope the content has been improved upon as the last 2 issues were well below standard  :028:

Fernhurst

Absolutely top notch mag.... Make sure you pick up a copy or SUBSCRIBE.

Always be grateful for keeping me sane when I lived in foreign parts.

Do miss "blackmail corner"a regular feature in the eighties.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

DLTOOFIF

Content has obviously been below par because your contributions have yet to arrive, JBH. The content depends on the contributions submitted - the whole point of a fanzine. And no, I'm not being in any way arsey, more curious really.

In the interests of quality control, please elaborate as to why the the last two issues were "well below standard".

Harold Shand

I think he's trying to wind you up Dave.

Last two issues have been great - better than ever.