more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tottenham looking to offload Moussa

Started by MasterHaynes, August 13, 2014, 11:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

Quote from: God The Mechanic on August 13, 2014, 01:15:42 PM
We were a stepping stone in the Premier League, why would he move back and down a division?
Agree it maybe difficult but stranger things have happened, no one exopected us to land Lee Clark and Kit when we did, Keegam sold them the deal.
Moussa loved playing at Fulham and Jols one great decision to play him in the central role gave him the opportunity to impress. Clearly he hasn't had the same opportunity to play in his best position and looks like he will get limited game time. I doubt any of the top 8 clubs will want him, Italian and Spanish clubs maybe put off him because of the role he has been used for. If Khan and Felix do a great selling job and convnce him we will get promoted and guarantee he can play in his best position and offer a long contract with a get out sale clause again if we don't make it  he maybe be persuaded, if you don't ask you will never get an answer

Blanco

Not gonna happen. No chance. Not even imagining it.

shnlwswlkr

Lol. As if people think this would be possible. It would never happen and even if there was a little bit of possibility that he might want to return to Fulham because he loved it so much, we're a completely different club now. I don't think there are even any players here that he would of played with back then.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Tom_FFC

As much as many would love to see him back (including myself),  just can't see it happening! Another career taken a step backwards... Didn't Jol say, "Stay with us and one day you'll play for Barcelona"? 

gang

The pen writes and having written moves on, so should we.

akf

Quote from: kdjr100 on August 13, 2014, 12:17:42 PM
Its like a bad break up. We need to move on.

Too true. He broke up with the team he left is for!!  He probably wants some make-up playing time...

K33NY

National team player, with loads of skills, would never happen, will be other teams higher up leagues that would want him

Riverside

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 13, 2014, 02:38:48 PM
We only have two sheep and a goat left to buy players, and ones we do buy are unfit or injured all the time. I would love to have Moussa  back. But has he the stomach for a fight in the English Championship.

Now the goat must be Mitro
So Ruiz is one of the sheep ?
Who is the other ?

Burt

We're not in the premier league any more, so there is a mis-match between his expectations and our ability to fulfil these.

Not going to happen.

MasterHaynes

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on August 13, 2014, 02:39:24 PM
Lol. As if people think this would be possible. It would never happen and even if there was a little bit of possibility that he might want to return to Fulham because he loved it so much, we're a completely different club now. I don't think there are even any players here that he would of played with back then.
He watched the youngsters at Motspur in the Quarter and Semi finals. on record happy talking and encouraging the then youngsters now Woodrow, Christensen, David, Kaca etc so he knows them well. Yes it will be very difficult selling him the vision but with a get out plan at the end of the season if we don'tmake it are we really a worse bet than QPR, WBA, Hull etc? unless he gets an offer in the next month for a team like Everton then we could be an option he may consider

Woolly Mammoth

The other sheep is Alistair Mackintosh. But sadly he is suffering from foot & mouth disease, unfortunately. Only the foot has cleared up.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Logicalman

Well, if nobody better steps in with a bid, then what have we lost by having a go at getting him? It's not like we have anything to lose, is it?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

grandad

Quote from: Delboy on August 13, 2014, 12:58:46 PM
Get him on loan with a view to buying if we get promoted, Come home Moussa. COYW
:plus one:

His career has stalled since he left. We will get it back on track.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Fernhurst

Quote from: TonyGilroy on August 13, 2014, 12:04:08 PM

It'll be a dream come true for him.

Tony....... Behave......... Good to have you back BTW.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Wingnut

Quote from: grandad on August 13, 2014, 06:40:31 PM
His career has stalled since he left. We will get it back on track.

He never should have gone near that graveyard of a club. It was a dreadful career move for him. Ditto for Clint.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Who is the other ?
[/quote]

Mitro is only a 'scape' goat ........  OUCH

Here's THE goat of all goats......Sudanese Rose

http://orwellwasright.co.uk/2014/01/13/man-widowed-after-his-goat-wife-chokes-to-death/

Since this article was written an inquest has revealed that the plastic bag was in fact a smaller lubricated item.
Her husband, Mr Tombe has since explained how mortified he was when his wife, Rose had left their marital bed one night, when the candles had been blown out, and had taken part in what can only be descibed as 'normal species sex'  with, would you believe, a ram.
Imagine Mr Tombe's anger when he found his wife was pregnant and eventually gave birth to a four-legged kid and not a human male heir to inherit his mud hut and penchant for quadrupeds.
However when Rose died he embraced his son as his own and word on the street is that he was the first to have a mother and son.

On her tomb outside the village is a plaque which reads
"A Dear Wife and Mother to Billy
Will be sadly missed by all who sailed in her"
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

the nutflush

Quote from: Riverside on August 13, 2014, 05:15:29 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 13, 2014, 02:38:48 PM
We only have two sheep and a goat left to buy players, and ones we do buy are unfit or injured all the time. I would love to have Moussa  back. But has he the stomach for a fight in the English Championship.

Who is the other ?

Has to be Amorebieta.

Deanothefulhamfan

He would be head and shoulders above everyone else in the league. The guys oozes class, and I really like him, that being said he could get in most premiership teams, and most good teams in Europe, why would he come here?