watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tottenham looking to offload Moussa

Started by MasterHaynes, August 13, 2014, 11:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

Time to get the cheque book out and sign him up on a 4 year deal, perfect fit for the Diamond, adds height and strength, beaks up attacks and comfortable running with ball.

Arthur

Agree.

If he would be prepared to return, we shouldn't baulk at shelling out whatever is the going rate for him.

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

TonyGilroy

@jolslover

Mousa Dembele would never come to the championship, sorry guys
STH H3

Peabody

kdjr100

Its like a bad break up. We need to move on.
"and there's a tidal wave on the Thames!"

JIMMY D

If this happened I would be a very happy fulham fan....

nose

i would love it but for a player like him he will never return to a lower league, that would be a step backwards in his career.

jelmo

plus he isnt free so we wont be interested.

the nutflush

Quote from: jelmo on August 13, 2014, 12:36:37 PM

That didn't stop us spunking off a huge chunk of cash on Mitroglou or McCormack.  We have money these days.  Just no sense. 

Delboy

Get him on loan with a view to buying if we get promoted, Come home Moussa. COYW

The Equalizer

Quote from: the nutflush on August 13, 2014, 12:49:07 PM

That didn't stop us spunking off a huge chunk of cash on Mitroglou or McCormack.  We have money these days.  Just no sense. 

Hold fire on criticising McCormack. He's still unfit, but I think he'll come good. Mitroglu though...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

jelmo

Quote from: the nutflush on August 13, 2014, 12:49:07 PM

Cant argue with that!

God The Mechanic

We were a stepping stone in the Premier League, why would he move back and down a division?

Bedford White

Posted by: nose  
"that would be a step backwards in his career."

I think that depends on how he's assesses success, be a legend, beloved of every fan of this club, or a squad player in a team of also rans. We have the means to meet Spurs price and we can meet his wage requirements. True we're not in the Prem but we will be there, or thereabouts very soon, sooner with him on board. I'll bet the fans at White Hart Lane didn't sing his name with as much joy and passion as the Fulham faithful ever did.

Please, please, please make this happen Mr Khan.... 049:gif

Jimpav

Dembele had silky skills but very little end product- I'm not surprised that he is surplus to requirements at Spurs.

The biggest disappointment is that his buy our clause meant we couldn't get a bigger price for him.

Another case of a Fulham player being snatched by Spurs and then ditched when they don't replicate the form they had with us.

colinwhite

Ok he didn't score goals .but no end product ....you must be joking he had more tackles won than any other midfielder in the prem , plus he occupied 3player at a time s leaving space for others...
a brilliant player , have we ever had a better midfielder in recent years ? 

ToodlesMcToot

We already have the Moussa Dembele that actually wants to be with this club.

It would certainly be great if we could sign the other and replicate the success that we had with him. The problem with that is he is not going to move down when he is still competing for a spot on his national team. He has Euros to look forward to in two years time. Maybe we can find the Origi of Belgium's midfield and sign him?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

bulgariawhite

Clutching at straws. Dream on this will never happen.