News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Next job for Ali Mac when the window shuts...

Started by FPT, August 14, 2014, 06:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

Tie down some of the kids!

Joronen, Bettinelli, Roberts, Woodrow, Dembele, Hyndman and Burn all have just 2 years left.

Kacaniklic, George Williams and Jack Grimmer into the last 12 months of their deals!

If we can get some 3-5 year deals out there with our (now trademark) one year option in the clubs favour, then we hold financial security. We do not want to do a Charlton (Diego Poyet) and lose a talent for free, we'll only get minimal if we go to a tribunal.

YoungsBitter

That might be a lot easier if you are offering or looking like you are able to offer Premier League footie, so I think that is actually a 2015 job.....
Quark, strangeness and charm

FPT

Quote from: YoungsBitter on August 14, 2014, 06:40:31 PM
That might be a lot easier if you are offering or looking like you are able to offer Premier League footie, so I think that is actually a 2015 job.....

I don't think that's a major concern with kids, really. Derby have managed to tie down Will Hughes.

If we can convince them that we're moving to in the right ways and that they will be a part of it; I don't think there's an issue at all.

grandad

If he doesn´t pull his finger out there may be no job at all. We still need a creative experienced MF. An experienced GK would not go amiss. We have not exactly had much of a net spend even though we are awash with money.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Lighthouse

He is having a job getting this window to open. It seems to be stuck
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Perhaps I being daft, but aren't Hyndman and David creative midfielders ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Deanothefulhamfan

I agree massively with this post, I think Kaca could probably go at the end of the season, but G williams and Grimmer are both excellent talents and need to stay, although I would really worry about these two going if they were not part of FM's plan's this season, we need to get them out on a 6 month loan deal after getting them to sign a year extension at least.

As for the others we have some really big names in there, and I would like a few to sign 1 year extensions already.