watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Birmingham City away

Started by NorfolkJim, August 18, 2014, 07:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorfolkJim

I'm hoping they don't mess with this fixture - I just booked my travel for this one - £2 each way with Megabus! Astonishing, plus I can park at UEA for £1.
A long trip but at that price I just have to dive in.

Just a bit disappointed that I will probably find it impossible to get to Nottingham Forest after work - I had been looking forward to that one.

Winning or Losing - at least we have something to play for in this division. I didn't enjoy just making up the numbers in the Prem though the European football was an ambition fulfilled.

I'm enjoying these crazy travel arrangements out of East Anglia - its a bit like the old days when I would travel from Yorkshire on a moped or some other nuts idea. I guess its ok if you like being on the move - which I do. Not such fun if you hate traveling.

fulhamben

Do you have to leave the day before to make ko?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Northern Cottager

I'm thinking about doing Birmingham, train is 15 quid return so May book next Monday !

ScalleysDad

Well done on the fares but I doubt I could sit on a coach that long. Offspring No.1 is at UEA. If you see a scruff in a Fulham shirt tell him to ring his Mum!
I have just grabbed a £14 ticket, Exeter to Putney, for Huddersfield on 8/11 so I hope that stays put. I am watching out for the cheap returns from Paddington this week, you have to be quick or very lucky, as you can sometimes get back for £20 in two and a bit hours. I got in at eleven on saturday and was wiped out. Birmingham is on the expensive line but we will see, I have to say it was not our favourite away day. Some of the Friday nighters are a bit tempting and at least we now know they will not be moving.