watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

More changes to the Starting line up:

Started by Zu-Meister, August 19, 2014, 12:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

It's not the players that worry me. As there is so much talent, that I am sure they will come good, providing Fulham hang on to them, and build on what they have. Unfortunately it's the Manager Felix Magath, who is not handling the situation correctly. Apart from purchasing another Lorry load, or is it two Lorry loads of Safety Pins to stick in players names to randomly pick the team, apart from all that, unless I haven't read the script properly, if Felix last beyond Christmas I will be surprised, as apart from his inability to manage players properly. He and Fulham are miles apart, he is a round leg in a square hole, and if we are not in the top ten say by start of November, then the men in White coats will arrive to take him back to the Fatherland, by Public Demand, I also feel we may very well win tonight, but his problem is consistency, which is a word not in any Dictionary owned by Felix. Therefore I deduce that the writing could be in the wall if we suffer more defeats than victories in the next two months, and if that happens, and the performances are not convincing then he is a Dead Man Walking, and then Fulham must make sure the next Manager is the right Manager for Fulham FC, otherwise we are down the Snake and back to Square One.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Holders

Folgerichtigkeit, but I concede that he may not require to actually own a dictionary to know that.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

westcliff white

I agree with rotation to a degree but not mass changes game on game as you cant get a settled team that way, teams with a settled core of players are the teams that do well, those that don't have a settled core do not do well.
Every day is a Fulham day

Deanothefulhamfan

I just hope one of his planned changes is to give one of our most talented and creative players a go.....Cauley Woodrow

Michael Baron

Where is Kaca. He`s got good experience of the perm. Surely a must. He`s not even been on the bench.??

TonyGilroy

Deanothefulhamfan

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 20, 2014, 02:33:02 PM
Yes Cauley Woodrow has to start, it's an injustice the way he is treated,

I think he is our best player we have, very contreversial but he has the making of a great striker, one who I can see wearing an England shirt in the future.

Woolly Mammoth

Indeed. It would not surprise me if he continues to progress the way he is. He could make the Full England team.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.