watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Score predictions

Started by Deanothefulhamfan, August 20, 2014, 05:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deanothefulhamfan

I fancy a 2-0 win to Fulham tonight.... Woodrow and David the scorers.

This is a big game already for our young team, I just hope we don't lose, as it will take some pressure off FM ( I want this despite being a critic ), and give our squad some much needed confidence for the weekend. I think we will win, and win well.....

Holders

3-1. They'll get one back because we're still raw.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Bedford White

I'm nervous as hell about tonight, if we play as well as we've done in the last two games we'd deserve a 3 points. However, it seems good effort alone seldom receives reward in this league. We must be lucky and take our chances because one thing is for sure, Wolves will.

I'll take a scrappy 1-0 right now.

Jonaldiniho 88

I think It'll be 2-1 fulham. Roberts and McCormack to score. Think all the goals will be in the second half. Hope I'm right and we really need to score first, if not I fear it'll go against us again. COYW!

JackyFulham90

I think 2-1 win for us tonight
Sake for them.

Woodrow & McCormack for us

RaySmith

I'm too superstitious to make predictions.

A lot of pressure on the lads -I hope we win.

premFlem

1-1 would be a sign of improvement at this early gelling stage .
We just need to get the ball forward a bit quicker from midfield and the forwards need to create a bit of space for themselves, but that will come... a win would kick start the season let's go for it.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Twig

Bit hard to predict the result when we don't know what the team will be or even the team shape.  I agree it is time our decent play translated into a result but what FFC will Felix send out tonight?  Very unpredictable.

Putney

1-1

Wolves are quite a good side and I like how Kenny Jackett gets his teams playing.

The Rock

I predict if we lose there is going to be a Magath out thread started and I will support that thread. I can be patient, but we can't go on forever without winning.

MasterHaynes

It will certainly be tough we need an early goal to settle us down and to Make Wolves change their setup and open up a little to come at us instead of sitting back,packing their defence and hitting us on the break through Sako.Hoping for 2/3 -0 as we looked tight on saturday apart from the mistake and one chance when we were chasing a goal.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: The Rock on August 20, 2014, 11:53:17 AM
I predict if we lose there is going to be a Magath out thread started and I will support that thread. I can be patient, but we can't go on forever without winning.
I'm sure you are correct in that some idiot will start such a thread, I just hope those that support firing another Manager already, know what they are doing!

You know there is some truth in 'the twelfth man' - it gives the team confidence and can 'put off' the opposing team. Unfortunately, it can also do the opposite when the 'twelfth man' starts negative support!

jelmo

I say another 1-0 defeat IF Magath put out a completely different starting 11 to the one that started on Saturday.

2-1 to Fulham if we keep the core of Saturdays team but start more positively Eg - get Roberts/David/McCormack on earlier.

Knowing Magath it will probably be the former scenario...

Skatzoffc

Its imperative we score 1st imo.
It will settle us and they will have to open up.

If Fulham score 1st I predict 2-1 of 3-1 to us.

If Wolves score 1st we will be in for a tough game and may get 1-1

COYW!
049:gif
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Blanco

I swear you predicted a 2-0 fulham win when we played Millwall lol. I'm going for a 1-1 draw.

Wimbledon_White

Sorry but I am really concerned we'll see yet more Felix bingo, a disjointed and unfamiliar team and, despite another reasonable performance, we'll lose 2-1.

crazycottager

3-1 fulham, woodrow, McCormack Roberts

Burt

Feeling nervous about tonight.

It's a key match.

The team needs a boost. The youngsters need some confidence. We need to start building the winning mentality. And we need to turn the Cottage in to a fortress.

Tempest

Either a more clinical performance and 3 or 4-0 win or same as the first 2 games and a narrow defeat by one goal. We're close I feel to battering someone so it may as well be this evening.
Live in Falmouth!

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 20, 2014, 01:31:51 PM
I have a feeling in my boots that it will be third time lucky tonight, and Fulham will win 2 0 or 2 1, I hope Felix does not tinker too much, but Cauley Woodrow. Patrick Roberts have to start, to give us a maximum chance of getting our first points on the board, then the players will go in to Saturdays game with far more confidence, and Felix may get a better nights sleep tonight.

I think we'll all get a better nights sleep wooly.
COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !