watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

My main concern.....

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, August 20, 2014, 08:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

....and I know it's far too soon (IMO), but if and when Magath goes, would the new manager feel the same about our youth as Magath ?
Would they get the same opportunites or would a lot of them end up either on the scrap heap or moving to other clubs.
Lot's of managers don't favour too many 'kids'

Heartbreaking if that happened
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Deanothefulhamfan

If a new manager comes in, they won't have much chance to get too many experienced players in...

10 days of the window left, apart from loan deals

The Rock

If we shipped the kids off we'd get cash. I am not sure what the alternative is, but it can't be much worse than what we are going through now.

horse1031

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on August 20, 2014, 08:59:57 PM
....and I know it's far too soon (IMO), but if and when Magath goes, would the new manager feel the same about our youth as Magath ?
Would they get the same opportunites or would a lot of them end up either on the scrap heap or moving to other clubs.

I agree!  My favorite thing right now is watching these kids play.  Playing them right away will make it tougher to win but we have to bleed them in at some point.

jmh

Quote from: horse1031 on August 20, 2014, 09:04:27 PM

I agree!  My favorite thing right now is watching these kids play.  Playing them right away will make it tougher to win but we have to bleed them in at some point.
And we have to BE PATIENT WITH THEM and give them a chance to develop and build chemistry.

Nero

Quote from: jmh on August 20, 2014, 09:05:40 PM

And we have to BE PATIENT WITH THEM and give them a chance to develop and build chemistry.
people do have patience with the kids its the clueless manager chopping and changing formation, team selection and playing players out of position every week

PaulJ123

Quote from: Nero on August 20, 2014, 09:10:39 PM
Quote from: jmh on August 20, 2014, 09:05:40 PM

people do have patience with the kids its the clueless manager chopping and changing formation, team selection and playing players out of position every week

Blanco

We have no option but to play young players. We don't have much depth and age in our squad.