Previous topic - Next topic

felix in or out?

in
46 (26%)
out
131 (74%)

Total Members Voted: 169

GloucesterWhite

All the non-exec members that gave advice to MAF- there have been several posts about this in the past. What other £150m business is run by one man and a dog? Check out the club's site, we have Ali Mack, an accountant and an American - the latter apparently has duties that are something to do with the stadium and, as he knows nought about 'soccer', he is no help to Mackintosh.

North of the broadway

5-1 is hard to accept, but the team deserved it

Furby

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on August 23, 2014, 07:07:12 PM
All the non-exec members that gave advice to MAF- there have been several posts about this in the past. What other £150m business is run by one man and a dog? Check out the club's site, we have Ali Mack, an accountant and an American - the latter apparently has duties that are something to do with the stadium and, as he knows nought about 'soccer', he is no help to Mackintosh.

Yes I know the directors list you mean, but that doesn't mean they're the only two people having their say on the business surely? I work for a huge company but my name isn't up in lights on the company website! The point is Ali Mack is the main man making the decisions over here, like companies have managers overseas and are held accountable when things are not done how the company expects them to be done. He's failed more so than Khan would be willing to allow now I think.

Woolly Mammoth

Even Mrs Magath wants him out, she boos him every time he walks through the front door.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

RaySmith

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 23, 2014, 06:37:56 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 23, 2014, 06:14:43 PM
Fair enough...
I apologise Danny Boi.
I get upset when Fulham supporters appear to turn on the team - I've seen it many times over the years and all ican say is - it doesn't help!

I replied ( or picked up on you) specifically the other night as every time I see your posts they appear, along with others I admit, to be negative of anything the club does and your membership name was easy to use as it's a well known song!

If I was smart enough I would have also thought up song words for others but alas I'm not!

I'm sincere in my apology - I think until we win I should not post.

I appreciate it, thanks. Theres no way of knowing whether im right or you're right at the moment. Time will tell. If you look at my posts before kickoff I always retract from my hate and try to stay positive.

The other night I didnt boo at all, I stayed till full time and didnt join in the felix out chants. I dont think booing is fair on the kids but the fans need some way of getting their point across, mine is on here.

I really do feel a blackburn/ venkys/ steve kean hatred starting to build. I hope im wrong but at the moment I think magath needs a miracle to turn this around. My family go back to 1948 with this club which is longer than most so all I want is the best for fulham, just like you.

Hopefully we have put to bed our differences and we can stay civil but im more than happy to disagree. Opinions are opinions but they shouldnt get personal.

Sorry if I insulted you also.

You might be right about the Blackburn/Keane/Venkys atmosphere, but I thought that toxic, and didn't help Blackburn, and actually thought Kean didn't do a bad job under the circumstances.

The atmosphere is getting toxic on here, but I understand the frustration.

The thing is - we  have  mostly played quite well, but have  made crucial defensive errors, and lacked a cutting edge - and  confidence is draining.

Today, I thought we deserved something from the game, but then we fell apart, but I would still give Felix more time- do we want yet another manager so soon?

But Felix needs to turn it round pretty quickly, or he is doomed.

North of the broadway

BestOfBrede

Fair enough...
I apologise Danny Boi.
I get upset when Fulham supporters appear to turn on the team - I've seen it many times over the years and all ican say is - it doesn't help!

I replied ( or picked up on you) specifically the other night as every time I see your posts they appear, along with others I admit, to be negative of anything the club does and your membership name was easy to use as it's a well known song!

If I was smart enough I would have also thought up song words for others but alas I'm not!

I appreciate it, thanks. Theres no way of knowing whether im right or you're right at the moment. Time will tell. If you look at my posts before kickoff I always retract from my hate and try to stay positive.

The other night I didnt boo at all, I stayed till full time and didnt join in the felix out chants. I dont think booing is fair on the kids but the fans need some way of getting their point across, mine is on here.

I really do feel a blackburn/ venkys/ steve kean hatred starting to build. I hope im wrong but at the moment I think magath needs a miracle to turn this around. My family go back to 1948 with this club which is longer than most so all I want is the best for fulham, just like you.

Hopefully we have put to bed our differences and we can stay civil but im more than happy to disagree. Opinions are opinions but they shouldnt get personal.

Sorry if I insulted you also
Thank you also.
I do tend to get defensive after a loss - I suppose it's what comes with supporting the Whites!
I will though stick to being unhappy with booing, negative chanting and protests as I see these as working against us rather than for. But that's just me!
I hope we see our wonderful club back up where it belongs no matter who owns, manages or plays for it - I also believe we will and soon!

North of the broadway

Felix must and finish the job.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: RaySmith on August 23, 2014, 07:15:38 PM
Fair enough...
I apologise Danny Boi.

Sorry if I insulted you also.

You might be right about the Blackburn/Keane/Venkys atmosphere, but I thought that toxic, and didn't help Blackburn, and actually thought Kean didn't do a bad job under the circumstances.

The atmosphere is getting toxic on here, but I understand the frustration.

The thing is - we  have  mostly played quite well, but have  made crucial defensive errors, and lacked a cutting edge - and  confidence is draining.

Today, I thought we deserved something from the game, but then we fell apart, but I would still give Felix more time- do we want yet another manager so soon?

But Felix needs to turn it round pretty quickly, or he is doomed.

I wasnt there today so I cant comment on the tactics/performance. You dont lose 5-1 and come.away feeling hard done by though. I dont think the number of manager changes is our issue, its the fact they have all been bad choices. We were having the same debate about jol this time.last year and in the end we paid the ultimate price. I want a manager I can relate to, someone that gets fulham. Hodgson was the perfect fit.

Magath just isnt fulham and I dont think he ever will. I dont even care if we battle relegation this year, If I believed in the manager and I believed in the project then I would support it but I cant support what this regime is doing. Its wrong on so many levels and as this is our club, not khans or magaths I believe we should be heard.

What happened to kean was toxic and he didnt deserve it. But I can see something similar developing here and when that happens I think magaths days are numbered
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

ron

.......and give full powers to a "stick of rock"...someone like Kit Symons, who has Fulham written right through him.....in the hope he can stop our dive to anonymity.....in places like Scunthorpe, Crawley, etc. etc. etc

Fulham76

Quote from: ron on August 23, 2014, 07:34:36 PM
.......and give full powers to a "stick of rock"...someone like Kit Symons, who has Fulham written right through him.....in the hope he can stop our dive to anonymity.....in places like Scunthorpe, Crawley, etc. etc. etc

:plus one:

Fulham76

North of the broadway

Sorry, Felix must stay and finish the job!

Furby

How did Hangeland see this coming? "It'll get worse before it gets better"

TonyGilroy

We've replaced old and complacent with young and bewildered.

We need a guy who can organise a team in the old way - build from the back, keep it tight. make life hard for the opposition.

Too late to save this season but there are some talented kids whose careers are going to be ruined if Magath isn't history very soon.

Pie and mash

The best kids will be hoovered up in January/next summer any way

Nick Bateman

I am big enough to say I was right about Magath last season, right about Stekeleneburg being a liability, and right about Alistair Mackintosh.  Just wondering if I was originally wrong about Khan, if he fails to act now......
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

North of the broadway

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 23, 2014, 06:48:15 PM
Two games of promise and nice football. Then two games of confused players and confused fans and sad sickening doom. Four games in I really am considering finding another hobby. Not felt like this since Fulham Park Rangers.

Nobody, i repeat nobody wanted that, especially the people I sit with.

Aaron

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 23, 2014, 06:48:15 PM
Two games of promise and nice football. Then two games of confused players and confused fans and sad sickening doom. Four games in I really am considering finding another hobby. Not felt like this since Fulham Park Rangers.

I'll go with this..

I only checked the score online today as I was manning the BBQ at a cancer awareness fundraiser but with a scoreline of 5-1 I don't need to have watched the game to know that we weren't just unlucky today.

We are now officially the joke club in English football and rightly so. 

We'll never seen the Premier League again.