46 (26%)
out
131 (74%)

Total Members Voted: 169

Aaron

Out, now, no question, gone..

Logicalman

Quote from: North of the broadway on August 23, 2014, 07:40:05 PM
Sorry, Felix must stay and finish the job!

I wonder if he already has  :dft001:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

The Old Count

MAGATH OUT!

I'm not Even going to go into the reasons why we should rid ourselves of this gentleman they are obvious for everyone with a brain to see.

SACK MAGATH NOW!

Slaphead in Qatar

North of the broadway

ffc73

Derby starting line up today was numbered 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,11,14.  Their first substitution was to bring no7 on.

They played to a system and as a team that knew one another

North of the broadway

Keep the youth going, they'll turn it around, but when?

North of the broadway

But they could not beat 10 men at Wembley in May

SouthWest6

They've got it horribly wrong again, it's a simple as that. Magath should have been replaced in the summer with an adequate manager who knows this division, not a madman dictator who thinks he'll take it by storm with a bunch of kids. Unfortunately for us fans, this is all we're left with, and if Magth is left in charge for the next 3 months whilst he goes in search of his first win, we're division 1 bound, that is a dead cert.

Pie and mash

Quote from: North of the broadway on August 23, 2014, 08:36:27 PM
Keep the youth going, they'll turn it around, but when?

About 2018-2019

North of the broadway

Quote from: SouthWest6 on August 23, 2014, 08:39:16 PM
They've got it horribly wrong again, it's a simple as that. Magath should have been replaced in the summer with an adequate manager who knows this division, not a madman dictator who thinks he'll take it by storm with a bunch of kids. Unfortunately for us fans, this is all we're left with, and if Magth is left in charge for the next 3 months whilst he goes in search of his first win, we're division 1 bound, that is a dead cert.

Paul Hart is Fulham's saviour.

Fulham76

North of the broadway

Quote from: Fulham76 on August 23, 2014, 08:48:59 PM
Quote from: North of the broadway on August 23, 2014, 08:38:05 PM
But they could not beat 10 men at Wembley in May

Without doubt, a ha ha fan

It has taken you lot 40 posts to suss me.

Please buy Adel, he loved you lot, i'll put him the 220 myself.

andyk

Quote from: FFC73 on August 23, 2014, 08:34:57 PM
Derby starting line up today was numbered 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,11,14.  Their first substitution was to bring no7 on.

They played to a system and as a team that knew one another

They still can't get out of the championship, and last time they were in the Prem they got 9 points!

nose

i am willing to bet that by the end of tomorrow when the hysterical blood letting is over...

the apologists will be out in force as per usual saying, well it's a new team, he needs a little longer, it takes a while to gel, perhaps we should wait for another few games.

i am sure we all know who these people are and i am prepared to head them off at the pass right now.

the time to remove felix is this very minute, every moment that passes is wasted and if he stays we will be welcoming back to the cottage league one football! next season for sure, no doubt.

and i do hope that when felix goes, as he inevitably will.... the ceo and board go with him because they are more guilty of our unnecessary demise than he is.

dear Moderators
THIS DOES NOT BELONG HERE.
IT SHOULD STAND ALONE AS INTENDED!

burying this and a previous post make them lose their impact totally and miss the point.

Buffalo76

HatterDon

Quote from: nose on August 23, 2014, 09:04:49 PM
i am willing to bet that by the end of tomorrow when the hysterical blood letting is over...

the apologists will be out in force as per usual saying, well it's a new team, he needs a little longer, it takes a while to gel, perhaps we should wait for another few games.

i am sure we all know who these people are and i am prepared to head them off at the pass right now.

the time to remove felix is this very minute, every moment that passes is wasted and if he stays we will be welcoming back to the cottage league one football! next season for sure, no doubt.

and i do hope that when felix goes, as he inevitably will.... the ceo and board go with him because they are more guilty of our unnecessary demise than he is.

dear Moderators
THIS DOES NOT BELONG HERE.
IT SHOULD STAND ALONE AS INTENDED!

burying this and a previous post make them lose their impact totally and miss the point.

I feel your pain
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Artful Dodger

Should have been made to walk home from derby. I did try to get a felix out chant going at about 85 minutes today but no one joined in!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Martinsback

...somewhere in the dark cold Atlantic a Submarine has a breached hull... the crew stare fearfully at each other as the vessel continues on a steep descent, a voice in the background calls out the bad news "2000 ft, 2100..2200..." it goes on and on, no one knowing when or if it will hit the bottom....or implode under the pressure outside. The sweat stands out on the faces of the remaining crew who look to their mad captain to save them...