watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Felix is worse than Jol

Started by supersimmo123, August 21, 2014, 08:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersimmo123

His methods are far too old school for todays football. He is also killing our young players, putting them out week in week out being tortured by booing and cursing from fustrated fans. You cannot win this league with kids. You need experience and 1 or 2 in and around the squad. I guarentee 90% of these crop wont become premier league regulars.

dannyboi-ffc

Totally agree. At least jol seemed to have a style and always picked pretty much the same team. None of us agreed with it and he was a pleb for never dropping berbatov but this is much worse.

How can we play 3 completely different teams and drop players for no reason. The style changes every week and the players look very lost.

Im now starting to think all the players that left were right and that magath is just a tosser. Never mind jol I think hes worse than sanchez!!!!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

the nutflush

I thought Jol was worse than Sanchez but this guy is seriously pushing hard for the title. 

Max Headroom

What gets me is:

1. The inconsistency in the selections when we have so many new players.
2. Fotheringham. I'm sorry.....
3. Playing people so clearly out of position burn, Holtby etc
4. The players clearly don't like him and neither do the fans.
5. Ostracising so many very good players. Kaca, burn, amorebietta Ruiz mitroglou etc etc etc

Simons please

supersimmo123

When is everyone guessing he will get the boot then, seems inevitable. Its far to say he never really 'had' the fans as such but after seeing the Hammy end I think the majority have been 'lost'. My money is after losing at home to Cardiff

Holders

I've been patient and written in his support on this board but last night clinched it for me.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Lighthouse

Quote from: Holders on August 21, 2014, 09:37:48 AM
I've been patient and written in his support on this board but last night clinched it for me.

I tend to agree. Last nights team selection made no sense and clearly the players were confused.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Martinsback

From what I have read this is exactly the same tactics that Felix has used at other clubs. Get rid of all the experienced players, bring in the kids and for some reason journeyman players that no one rates and who never improve anyway under him. The play people out of position, chop and change players for no logical reason, dropping them for long periods and then playing them again for no logical reason.

So that is the normal way...and yet it has worked before as mad as it sounds..

licker

Not a good start from the whites, the Manager doesnt seem to have the grasp of football in general, so unless the leadership is changed shortly you could be in for a rough season. 
I hope you halt the slide because teams can disappear into oblivion very Quickly.
Bill.

Pluto

At least Jol tried his best to keep our best players. We've already allowed Felix to free transfer our dedicated and long-serving captain and europa hero, last season's player of the year and our experienced committed long-serving goalkeeper who loved the club. Damage is done.

Lighthouse

Let's not be too silly. Jol had a settled team and managed to change a talented team overnight into a negative one that only once or twice had a good 90 minutes.

Felix has HAD to change a squad but in doing so has thrown out players that could have been useful and could have been persuaded to stay.

Felix in trying to find a young team that works is over complicating things by making too many changes, too often. We seem to be making changes where none need to be made.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

nose

no jol was the worst of all of them because he started with a good settled team and destroyed it bith magath and sanchez inherited a disaster and tried to change things.

I can't fault either sanchez or magath for trying to change things but when it doesn't work then you need to move on. jol should have moved us forward incrementally not backwards because he had a character defect.

Holders

Quote from: supersimmo123 on August 21, 2014, 08:55:14 AM
When is everyone guessing he will get the boot then, seems inevitable. Its far to say he never really 'had' the fans as such but after seeing the Hammy end I think the majority have been 'lost'. My money is after losing at home to Cardiff

By the weekend, in my view.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Nick Bateman

Quote from: supersimmo123 on August 21, 2014, 08:16:27 AM
His methods are far too old school for todays football. He is also killing our young players, putting them out week in week out being tortured by booing and cursing from fustrated fans. You cannot win this league with kids. You need experience and 1 or 2 in and around the squad. I guarentee 90% of these crop wont become premier league regulars.
Sad but true.  I wholly agree.  I rate Chris David (who was completely omitted last night), Roberts and Woodrow a tad, though the latter needs a lot more polish.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

nose

Quote from: Holders on August 21, 2014, 09:37:48 AM

it seems we agree again!