more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Felix & his team selections: Merged

Started by Julius Geezer, August 21, 2014, 10:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julius Geezer

H4usuallysitting

is simply out of his depth - maybe he's not used to a tight budget or the other teams he has managed has a Director of football and Magath was just used to the day to day coaching of his team and curios team selection but possibly with help from the Director of football.....to be honest I don't dislike the man, but maybe just maybe he needs more help and is unafraid to lose face by asking for it....hate to mention his name so wont, but that twitchy t*at down the road has asked Steve McClaren and Glen Hoddle to help in areas that twitchy cant.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes your right, he does need help, I am sending the men in White coats round his house with a tranquilliser as I speak.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jonaldiniho 88

Felix what is in your opinion our best starting eleven. Does a good (not saying we are good, but a supposedly good team) need to change their team every week to adjust to their opponent or should we have a long term system and game plan?
     I have had, and still do have faith that with the success you have had in the past you can run a club well. A lot on this board are already calling for your head and with good cause. What does alienating players paid by the club do to benefit anybody? How does judging expensive players and writing them off take no playing time but mediocre ones need game time? I've noticed a pattern in revolutionizing and radicalising societies and it starts by brain washing the young. Seems to me only the naive buy into your ways so they are the only players who get a game. We have a golden generation of youth here at fulham highlighted by some more ardent fans, and some long suffering fans as the best we have ever had. How can you justify the inclusion of players who play well then dropping them? I remember scratching my head at some of Rafael Benitez's decisions regarding team selection but you have made him look sane.
      Play our best players in their best position. Don't make a shocking starting 11 team and formation only to see its wrong and change it at halftime. If it's that obvious at halftime how was it ever a good idea? Stop alienating paid members of the team. Fulham is not a bitchy, catty bunch of schoolgirls we are supposed to be a team.
       I am not calling for your head, we need stability and we need success but if I'm honest your being an ass. I really hope this works but I fear if it does not you, and fulham will never work again.

Woolly Mammoth

Well Felixes head was boiled and flushed down the toilet hours ago.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jonaldiniho 88

Tbh my title was very far attached from my comment but you know how rants can go. Any and either way.

Jem

One of our main advantages is that the opposing manager has no idea how to set a team up against us as they do not know who they are playing against.

Having said that, they have done OK so far!
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

ron

Felix has got the squad numbers in the raffle drum, and he's started turning the handle already so they can be well jumbled...

dannyboi-ffc

Im going for

Jorenen
voser    bodurov  burgess  stafylidis
                           Parker
          Eisfeld                       ryan williams
                           Mcormack

Dembele          woodrow

I wouldnt pick that but thats my guess for saturday. Lets be honest, its gonna be random and its definitely gonna be wrong
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

ron

......the losing matches keep coming, and all you seem to do is shuffle and chop and change in a random manner, with little thought being given to the type of opposition....your strategy and tactics in substitutions are highly suspect, and in terms of generating confidence and sense of purpose, well,you have the charisma of a stale loaf.

I remember the previous time we dropped from the top division, and the saga of 'not buying a set of flags'. Go and ask someone at the club about that story, it may show where you're leading us.

JackyFulham90

I'm not a negative supporter I'm still positive about the season ahead the one thing that really gets me is Magaths refusal to play players with Championship experience.
I am not here condemning Felix for not selecting Amorebieta, Ruiz or Mitroglou as I'm sure all of them want out. What gets me is him ignoring Tunniclife, Burn & Kacaniklic who are proven championship players who could make a difference while being young & the right age.
For me our side is all wrong the formation should be a 4-3-3.
My team to challenge promotion would be.

Bettenelli
Voser Bodurov Burn Stafylidis
                          Parker
                  Eisfield David
Roberts         McCormack         Kacaniklic

For me David & Eisfield should be starting in the same team as without them our midfield is very static.
I like that he is going with youth.
Hyndman, David, Roberts & G Williams look good talents, for me Burgess & Dembele are not ready yet.

Long season to go plenty to play for I just wish Felix would stop ignoring players we have on the books who could make a difference for us right now.

TrexFFC

I'm sure Felix will have a letter for us all soon enough.  That's all he really does at this point.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: TrexFFC on August 21, 2014, 11:24:38 PM
I'm sure Felix will have a letter for us all soon enough.  That's all he really does at this point.

A bloke near where I sit stood up at the wolves game and shouted "I dont want anymore loving letters, unless its to say bye!" 

Cracked me up when he said that
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Syd Cupp

I've just had a look and seen that since Felix has arrived last season in 12 matches he used 27 different players.
And so far this season in 3 games he's used "20" different players and i dont think we've had the same team play twice so in all honesty Jacky your guess is as good as anyones.
I would just like to see some form of stability and agree that Hyndman, David, Roberts & G Williams look good talents, for me Burgess & Dembele are not ready yet.

Syd Cupp

The 20 so far are
Cameron Burgess
Cauley Woodrow
Chris David
Emerson Hyndman
George Williams
Hugo Rodallega
Jesse Joronen
Kostas Stafylidis
Lasse Christensen
Mark Fotheringham
Moussa Dembélé
Nikolaj Bodurov
Patrick Roberts
Ross McCormack
Ryan Williams
Scott Parker
Sean Kavanagh
Shaun Hutchinson
Thomas Eisfeld
Tim Hoogland

FFC Sydney

Not since Sanchez have we had this kind of outpouring of despair. Its hard for me to see how he can continue. I expect more debutants and players out of position at Derby.. This is going to get ugly Mr Khan

FFC Sydney

Face it, he is incompetent. You get nowhere if there are no settled roles. Double trouble if you mess young kids around. Fulham fans dont like the medicine though, its Pulis or Warnock to get us out of this...

aaronmcguigan

Im predicting the following lineup against Derby

GK Bettinelli

RB Trotta
CB Donnelly
CB Mitroglou
LB Burn

RM McCormack
CM Parker
CM Kavanagh
LM Passley

CF A Trialist