watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

HELP

Started by tjl, June 19, 2010, 10:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjl

HELP needed as you may know we have a weekend of sheep racing coming up on the island in a few weeks and i have been talked into becoming a sponsor for a couple of sheep in two races, now i need to name them, i have entered them under FOF with names to follow and there breeding i.e wild kitten out of fat freddy's cat from who knows, if you can help please do i have one for this board and one for the main board thanks all.
sorry freddy it just came mind.

LBNo11

...surely if it is something to do with sheep the obvious choice would be our former illustrious winger from the early '90's - Peter Baah..?

If all else fails you could try Alan Shearer.. :dft008:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

HatterDon

SHEEP RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :dft007:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

tjl

Glad to see you back don, the board has been unfailing in there help there was none and i had to relay on mrs tjl for the names for the two sheep i am sponsoring so i am on my own, sheep racing is in two weeks and i now have a vested interest in at least two races, very upset to find out that i don't get to keep the sheep as i was making room in the freezer for them.
How it going on the cd front looking forward to something new, we just had a weekend of music mostly local bands it was a great success over 2000 visitors for the weekend.
Back to FFC please give us a new boss and lets get on with it.