watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham have now played

Started by H4usuallysitting, August 21, 2014, 06:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

270 minutes of football scored 1 goal and now fielded 20 players - 1st game against Ipswich we were unlucky to get a draw......2nd game against Millwall a 50% improvement and unlucky not to score and win the game.........3rd game against Wolves players playing out of position and a 75% decline to the previous game.....4th game this Saturday against Derby wouldn't it be Fulhamish for us to win 0 - 3

Blanco

I said this on another post. I think the "fulhamish" saying has run thin now. When was the last time Fulham actually did anything "fulhamish". And what does the saying even mean now with regards to this new team? I don't think it exists anymore. I just look at the team we have, how it's performing and base my prediction on that. 2-0 to derby. Probably worse.

jms

ha ha! We will be taken apart

mangoputney

this nonsensical Fulhamish mindset & polite clapping from the JH and Riverside should be exorcised along with Ali Mac IMO
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

SimpleTactics

Quote from: Blanco on August 21, 2014, 06:37:52 PM
I said this on another post. I think the "fulhamish" saying has run thin now. When was the last time Fulham actually did anything "fulhamish". And what does the saying even mean now with regards to this new team? I don't think it exists anymore. I just look at the team we have, how it's performing and base my prediction on that. 2-0 to derby. Probably worse.

This is so true. Its just been a downward decline with very few anomalies.

filham

The rot has set in, other teams have seen how easily we have been beaten and will have extra confidence when playing us It's going to get more difficult by the game to turn the ship around.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Deanothefulhamfan

I disagree with much of the first post, I think we deserved 1 point from our first 3 games and that was the game we lost against Milwall...

I was speaking to a Derby fan and he was telling me how bad Derby are playing, and how they have still got more gears to find, they have 4 points and are playing badly.... God help us if they turn up and play to their potential on Saturday.... Biggest defeat of the season, and FM will get the sack is how I see it panning out.

SouthIslandWhite

I can't see Saturday going well, our confidence in that locker room must be shot through.  Tire fire I tell you.  This is a bad tire fire and all we can do is watch.  On the plus side, I love young Patrick, best Fulham player I have seen in years.  COYW!
There is only one Fulham Football Club.