watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why I'm dreading Derby

Started by NorfolkJim, August 22, 2014, 04:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorfolkJim

I wasn't looking forward to the Wolves game - I thought we would get beat. Now I'm dreading my day at Derby and I'm not usually particularly hard to please. Whats upsetting me is the continual reshuffling of the team - it's like change for changes sake.

Since that Stoke game I feel utterly deflated. When Stockdale was sold my heart sank - He was the one player who really looked gutted at Stoke and I thought of him as Fulham through and through.
Some though Hangeland needed to be shipped out but they way he was shipped out stank - and again he seemed to have a heart for Fulham. Who wants to stay with a club that treats you like muck?

Having heard the Chairman about this year and doing whatever it took - I felt a little lifted - something to play for at last and surely the manager isnt as insane barmy as he appears? Then came the total clear out, and yes some youth, but that's about all. Then our first team keeper is sold, our 2nd choice is loaned out our third choice is released and it appears we now have the youth team keeper(HE is trying)

At Ipswich it looked promising and I thought we were unlucky - Against Millwall, lots of pretty football and their keeper was man of the match but it was clearly going to be tough - then Wolves and its like a train wreck involving a loved one.

Why oh Why 5-6 changes every week? Why oh why players dropped after a good game and no apparent injury? Why oh why is our Greek 12Million Striker - who must have known there was every chance of us going down when he came - not even featuring? Presumably so he can be sold along with Ruiz and anyone else who can be.

It reminds me a bit of when Bulstrode came and Marler estates wanted to convert CC to flats. Most of the players were let go and our kids took on Wimbledon at the end of the season with every indication there would be no FFC the next year, just some hideous Fulham Park Rangers hybrid monster

It almost looks like that's the plan again - destroy the club - build flats on the ground - Mr Khan you have BILLIONS - How much for king money do you need before you are happy? What is it with mega rich owners?- they have so much money and all they seem to care about is getting even more.

It tears my guts out watching the only team I'll ever care about getting stuffed and the fans turning on each other around me and all the Booing and all the Felix Out - It all smacks of a drowning relative you can  do nothing about - Its killing me. Maybe he doesn't get it?

Is our manager bonkers? I don't care that he is German, he appears to be utterly nuts. I feel like we are on our way down again and my only consolation is that's what happened to Norwich and they came back - But are we going to have anything left to come  back?

Rant over