10 (58.8%)
No
5 (29.4%)
Not bothered
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 15

sunburywhite

Better than talking about doom and gloom
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

The Bronsons

How can you answer "yes" or "no" to "love it or loath it"?

No wonder the club is going down the pan with survey questions like this one. Ali Mac out...

Bedford White

I hate Marmite marginally less than Martin Jol, but there isn't much in it!

Berserker

Is this a poll, I can't tell on my phone
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

alfie

It's a funny old world I have never had marmite in any way shape for form, and yet I have convinced myself I don't like it. It is a bit like football managers/players you form an opinion and does not matter what that person does you don't change that opinion.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Berserker

I think it's Marmite on it's own. It would be unfair on Marmite to tie whether it's liked or not to people's feelings on Felix.

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Holders

This is an excellent post, just what we need today.

Maybe the question should be: do you love or loathe Marmite more or less than pond sludge? Yes, no, don't know or none of the above.

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Berserker

Oh Holders, got in pond last evening with bear legs and feet. It was horrible as felt like little things were biting me. Also had a problem getting out as I had forgotten what slopping sides it had

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Holders

Quote from: Berserker on August 23, 2014, 09:30:31 AM
Oh Holders, got in pond last evening with bear legs and feet. It was horrible as felt like little things were biting me. Also had a problem getting out as I had forgotten what slopping sides it had

I can just picture that, it has set me up for whatever the day may bring.

But I really think that you should have reported that to us without waiting for a topic on Marmite.

Berserker

It was funny as I was covered in pond sludge but luckily we had a massive rain storm so alot of it got washed off

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Holders

That sounds like if you hadn't been left out in the rain (how careless) that you'd still be covered in sludge!

Neil D

Not only does this poll not stand up in polling terms, it's also got a spelling error: loathe (verb) not loath.  However, I am loath (adjective) to criticise as we are clearly on the slippery slope to madness here.

mungos beans

On my toast I have butter then marmite then crunchy peanut butter don't knock it till you've tried it

grandad

Toasted cheese & Marmite sarnie. I think I will have one right now.
Where there's a will there's a wife

grimmynz

Vegemite every time

Deanothefulhamfan

I voted no which I assume was loathe it....

The smell of it, the texture, and the taste... Blurrghhhh

That being said I enjoy twiglets.... Not even sure how that is possible, but there we go. I must be madder than the mad hatter

mungos beans

Let's throw bovril in the mix...I love it