watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match day squads

Started by alfie, August 24, 2014, 08:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

I think as do a few others that the likes of Mitroglou/Ruiz/Amor have not been used is because FM has been told not to risk injuries that will affect the selling of them

As for the likes of Burn he has not featured once in any game, so the question we ask is why, and herein lies the problem we as supporters do not know why. Those of us that have/managed football teams at a reasonably high level pick their teams based on what the players are offering during training, no matter how good the player is if he is not doing it in training then he would not be considered, maybe this is the case with Burn who knows.

Lets not forget the comments made on this board  about Ruiz and Mitrolou and Amor, how many people were saying they don't want to see them in a Fulham shirt again, and yet here we are having a right go for not putting them in a Fulham shirt again.

Now I don't know if FM is right for the job, he maybe he may not be. I for one understand what he is trying to do, and I don't know if it will work, but one of the biggest complaints was the manager merry go round, the complaints about having 4 managers in such a short space of time, and again what happens they want this one sacked and another one in, and what happens if a new manager comes in and gets off to a bad start and loses 3/4 games, maybe we will be screaming for a 6th manager.

Where this will all go I don't know, the one thing I do know that it does not matter to what division we are in I will never stop going, but hey each to their own.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Arthur

As a manager, when games are being lost, whatever is done will be criticised.

The Club has to make an immediate decision: appoint a new manager in the next 48 hours and give him the final few days of the transfer window to reshape the squad; or back Felix to bring in the players who can galvanise this team.

If Felix remains in charge, he has to prove that he has recognised which players from the current squad can contribute to a revival in the short- and medium-terms.

Much has been made of the changes in team selection, but six players have started all four matches and another - McCormack - is clearly a first-choice pick when fit. So the nucleus of a team had started to emerge.

Yet, of these seven players, in my view, only our expensive new striker and, possibly, Bodurov can be pencilled into a new-look line-up. Importantly, Parker, Hoogland and Stafylidis, whom Felix clearly envisaged would be mainstays of the team, are not playing well enough.

Whether or not the likes Hutchinson, Burn, David or Eisfeld can command a place in the starting XI, I know not - Ryan Williams played well enough yesterday, it must be said, to deserve a further chance. And Hyndman, Roberts, George Williams and other younger players, if not first-team regulars, can still be part of the set-up.

What is seemingly the case is that we need to acquire experienced players of a better quality than those Felix was thinking he would depend upon.