watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What Did Anelka Say To Domenech?

Started by White Noise, June 20, 2010, 06:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

I can't believe this kick up in the French camp and Domenech now having to read a statement out from the players.

What is Anelka supposed to have said to his manager to get kicked out?

I can't stand either of them - just wondered.

Jimbobob

Quote from: White Noise on June 20, 2010, 06:48:10 PM
I can't believe this kick up in the French camp and Domenech now having to read a statement out from the players.

The crime and tragedy is they should not even be there, Ireland should be. FIFA should be ashamed for allowing cheaters in but what's a hand ball here and there as long as it is a so called  "big" country that benefits.
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

finnster01

He said the French equivalent of "Feck you, you dirty son of a bitch" to Domenech at halftime after being told to change his way of play and drop back deeper.

That's only going to work if Joe Kinnear is your manager
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LBNo11

...I understand it was a personal insult to his coach concerning his mother.

This is the same Anelka who 7 or 8 years ago refused to play for France - well he now has his wish.

But wait, that bastion of society John Terry has come out in the defence of his team-mate, another statement from the great man - kerchingg..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

What a horrible bunch of prima donna's this very boring World Cup is producing. :046:

BarryP

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 20, 2010, 09:18:27 PM
What a horrible bunch of prima donna's this very boring World Cup is producing. :046:

I am having far more fun watching teams like the Kiwi's and South Korea than watching the so-called big boys.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Lighthouse

IT WAS ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING

French Manager - Ow about playing in that position  Anelka and not there.

Anelka - Not on your Nelly

FM - How dare you My Mum is called Nelly, your sacked.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tom

The french and there national team= a huge clusterf#ck! Anelka probably told Domenech that he is a douche bag and plays for douche bag of a team!!!  :54:
Fulham for life!

FC Silver Fox

Anelka actually said "Va te faire enculer,sale fils de pute"  which is about the most vulgar and strongest insult in French. Don't necessarily translate it word for word. Just think of the worst insult you know in English and its about the equivalent. Surprisingly, it was quoted on the front page of a national French newspaper on Saturday morning.
  The French went from outrage at the insult to disgust at some traitor (sic) disclosing what was said behind the closed doors of the dressing room.
   My opinion, which I share with all my French colleagues and friends, is that given the way their squad has performed on and off the pitch they would have done better not stealing their place from the Irish. As you can imagine, that comment goes down well... not.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

LBNo11

...I'm surprised Wayne Rooney doesn't go round to punch Anelka for insulting his girlfriend.. :001:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Logicalman

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 21, 2010, 09:51:35 AM
...I'm surprised Wayne Rooney doesn't go round to punch Anelka for insulting his girlfriend.. :001:

.. you mean the one that even JT wouldn't touch??  :005:

As for hand-balls and stealing goals, it's a sad reflection on this World Cup that even those bastions of fair play, the Brazilians (and no, that's not a larger number than trillions - no matter what they tell you) have been tainted by the use of the arm not once, but twice in their second goal, and how the officials failed to see it, is beyond me. Add to that the 'offside' a few minutes later for IC, and the whole match turned into a farce, with the play-acting to have Kaka red-carded one of the most disgusting sights I have been unfortunate to witness.

As for Anelka, he obviously has seen the writing on the wall, and decided to get out of the firing line before the French are dumped out of the WC in the group stage.

AmericanJames

It was probably the same thing Materazzi said to Zidane  in '06 :62:
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

FC Silver Fox

Interesting that you mention the Brazilians doing a Thierry Henry for the 2nd goal last night. What nationality was the ref who didn't spot either handball?  Yep, he was French.  Curiouser and curiouser.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: White Noise on June 20, 2010, 06:48:10 PM

Your muzzair is a hamster and your farzair smells of elderberries ?

CorkedHat

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on June 21, 2010, 09:47:02 AM
Anelka actually said "Va te faire enculer,sale fils de pute"  which is about the most vulgar and strongest insult in French. Don't necessarily translate it word for word. Just think of the worst insult you know in English and its about the equivalent. Surprisingly, it was quoted on the front page of a national French newspaper on Saturday morning.
  The French went from outrage at the insult to disgust at some traitor (sic) disclosing what was said behind the closed doors of the dressing room.
   My opinion, which I share with all my French colleagues and friends, is that given the way their squad has performed on and off the pitch they would have done better not stealing their place from the Irish. As you can imagine, that comment goes down well... not.

When I lived in Belgium M. SF I heard that phrase often except somewhere in the midst of it the word "Flamand" came into it except when I opened my mouth and "Flamand" became Änglais"  :007:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us