News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Small team Brentford 0 Fulham from Fulham 3 (Mitroglou 13, 61, 73)

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, August 25, 2014, 01:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Brentford 0 Fulham 3   (Mitroglou  13,  61, 74)

Vot is all ziss problem, ziss vos always in zee plans of mine for sure.
CHanges yes to be done are needed sometime.
Critisized I was for playing our Amourbietta as a striker joint, but he
made zee 1st goal for sure when his head hit zee goal post and zee
football on his back hit bouncing into zee feet for of the striker Greek.
TVpathy A joke see (he smiled) to play zee Daffyleedis as attacking
middle of zee pitch person with links to brain of striker Greek.
You zee two Greek people communicate for certain on same vavelengf
to make happen this 2nd goal shot from foot of Grecian person.
I was in this Athens capital long time many Mars ago for convention on
that time length for running fitness before crack up of muscles of body parts.
I know that person from same citizenship have telepathy, I got right this time
(Smiled again) with happy success.
3rd goal scored practiced many of the times at Motspur.
Betinnelli role to floor feet of right defensive person, Burgess, who pass to Nosey
(I friendship have to call this name you see) he then pirouette 2 times, as planned
to turn confusion for people of Brentford and pass back to Bettinelli who roll to
Roberts in the left back.  he run forward for to attack and pass ball to winger on right
Dejagah, I think. He dribble past one man from opposing team of left back position
and cross zee football to near post where there is not a Fulham person to play ball
goalward to, zee dummkopf from small team Brentford, who I think at some time
football for the Queens HaHa team in Goatherder Bush region of Capitol London.
kicked the miss for corner flag kick for player Fulham Ruiz Costa Rica place to take

Zis practice movement you see make corner kick for goal headed in goal by Greek
attack person.

Simple to beat small team Griffin Park team from there, near Isleworth

At home I listen to David Bowie of the pop music was visa versa person from band
Rolling Stones.  He sing 'Changes' and idea come to ziis head of my being for
team players to play for Wales team game at our fan based home Craven Cottage
for lkisted building one time.

"ring, ring, ring.............."

"Oh good evening Shahid..........................realy ? but you say on zee Focus Football
of BBC more games of plenty try for win"

"Who ?    Paul Gasgoine.........................................................................

Conceived and typed sober - Now it is time for first time wine, a glass of for this Sunday evening of night is
(Apologies to any Native Americans who think this sounds more First Nation than the person of Felix is for certain not)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

YankeeJim

If I knew how to do it I'd find and post a video of the Everly Brothers singing "All I Have To Do Is Dream".

Let the kids look that one up.    092.gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Forever Fulham

Making fun of his accent.  Ascribing humourless and clueless qualities to his character.  A bit too much, I think.  There's an invisible line we shouldn't cross, as we get increasingly frustrated.  I have no idea where it is though.  Who knows -- a month from now I might start goose stepping around the office when my work colleagues continue teasing be about our fall from grace and subsequent standing.  And my left hand vainly tries to lower my rising straight right hand.  Need to keep the floodgates closed.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Forever Fulham on August 25, 2014, 01:44:58 AM
Making fun of his accent.  Ascribing humourless and clueless qualities to his character.  A bit too much, I think.  There's an invisible line we shouldn't cross, as we get increasingly frustrated.  I have no idea where it is though.  Who knows -- a month from now I might start goose stepping around the office when my work colleagues continue teasing be about our fall from grace and subsequent standing.  And my left hand vainly tries to lower my rising straight right hand.  Need to keep the floodgates closed.

I've always been one to cross the line, although it's certainly not intended to be racist.
These days it's called thinking outside the box.

It could have been Martin O'Neill, Rev Ian Paisley, Ruth Maddoc, Kim Ho Chin Fook or Merv Hughes,
the principal is the same.
We take the "mickey" out of the Irish
French take the urine out of our love making and food.
Germans look down on us.
Lots of nations would like to be us
Americans make jokes about Poles

I think maybe you're closer than a month before you take that hop,skip and jump.  I'll meet you on the other side with John Cleese   :0)

He's not exactly the funniest hyena on the planet, and it's becoming increasingly obvious that he is clueless.

Zis I know for sure it seems for me is so.

jags24

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: jags24 on August 25, 2014, 02:33:28 AM
Roger was a big Magath supporter just a few weeks ago.

And your point is ?
It seems like you're making an announcement the way you worded that.
Keeping track are you, bully for you.

A few weeks ago would be pre-season, correct ?
I think many of us had high hopes especially when the team sheet went up for the Ipswich game.
A lot of odd things have happened since then and I seem to be one of many jumping off
the 'Good Ship Felix'

Someone (me) once said  "Circumstances afffect our prospective and often hasten the possibility of change sides or opinions"
Roger Einstein-Bagel

I was and still am a Khan fan.

blingo

I liked it and took it in the light hearted spirit in which it was meant.

Bling.....rodger and out.......ohhhhh

Nero

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on August 25, 2014, 02:25:07 AM
Quote from: Forever Fulham on August 25, 2014, 01:44:58 AM
Making fun of his accent.  Ascribing humourless and clueless qualities to his character.  A bit too much, I think.  There's an invisible line we shouldn't cross, as we get increasingly frustrated.  I have no idea where it is though.  Who knows -- a month from now I might start goose stepping around the office when my work colleagues continue teasing be about our fall from grace and subsequent standing.  And my left hand vainly tries to lower my rising straight right hand.  Need to keep the floodgates closed.

I've always been one to cross the line, although it's certainly not intended to be racist.
These days it's called thinking outside the box.

It could have been Martin O'Neill, Rev Ian Paisley, Ruth Maddoc, Kim Ho Chin Fook or Merv Hughes,
the principal is the same.
We take the "mickey" out of the Irish
French take the urine out of our love making and food.
Germans look down on us.
Lots of nations would like to be us
Americans make jokes about Poles

I think maybe you're closer than a month before you take that hop,skip and jump.  I'll meet you on the other side with John Cleese   :0)

He's not exactly the funniest hyena on the planet, and it's becoming increasingly obvious that he is clueless.

Zis I know for sure it seems for me is so.

WHatever you do dont tell him about Allo Allo

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

WHatever you do dont tell him about Allo Allo
[/quote]

even Volswagen ads mimic themselves
John Cleese
Arthur Lowe

Inspector Clousseau
Ruth Maddoc (Hi Di Hi)
Black Adder

littlepowell

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on August 25, 2014, 02:41:50 AM
Quote from: jags24 on August 25, 2014, 02:33:28 AM
Roger was a big Magath supporter just a few weeks ago.

And your point is ?
It seems like you're making an announcement the way you worded that.
Keeping track are you, bully for you.

A few weeks ago would be pre-season, correct ?
I think many of us had high hopes especially when the team sheet went up for the Ipswich game.
A lot of odd things have happened since then and I seem to be one of many jumping off
the 'Good Ship Felix'

Someone (me) once said  "Circumstances afffect our prospective and often hasten the possibility of change sides or opinions"
Roger Einstein-Bagel

I was and still am a Khan fan.

Having been a Washington Redskins fan for over 50 years I have seen the devastating effects of having a bad owner. Dan Snyder has taking the Redskins from being a perennial powerhouse in the NFL to a perennial  joke. I fear Mr. Khan is doing the same thing to Fulham.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Having been a Washington Redskins fan for over 50 years I have seen the devastating effects of having a bad owner. Dan Snyder has taking the Redskins from being a perennial powerhouse in the NFL to a perennial  joke. I fear Mr. Khan is doing the same thing to Fulham.
[/quote]

Not too relevant to Fulham but some comparisons, and I started the thread so am not gatecrashing !

I live in the Redskins catchment area (Richmond, VA) and my wifes family are all Redskins fans, because of that I've sort of adopted them (although NFL doesn't excite me too much) but for obvious reasons my loyalty must go to the New ENGLAND Patriots.

All around me are cars and people covered in or wearing Redskins merchandise, the support is phenomenal.
Their training camp is here in Richmond and thousands come each day to watch.
My guys at work cream themselves to get there.
Having said that, apart from Baltimore there is no other team between Philadelphia and North Carolina
so their catchment area is huge. (compared to the numerous teams in and around London)

I've been here 12 years and have had no choice but to keep my eye on them :0) and their decline is obviously worse and worse and even with the return of the 'great white hope' Joe Gibbs and the signing of RGIII (Robert Griffin 3rd - Quarterback (a Roberts style super kid - sort of) it's been a steady decline.

Relevance to Fulham. (similarities and comparisons)

Their huge fan base stays loyal (Fedex Field = 79,000) with a waiting list for sason tickets  !!
Their first home game is against Jacksonville Jaguars (14th September)
Khan and Snyder are both self-made billionaires
Khan is the most 'liked' NFL owner.  Snyder, the most hated.
(This says something about Khan, to me, he wouldn't be that popular if he was as bad as some people here (UK) think)
Snyder went to private school in Henley-on-Thames
Their fans argue, debate, call for the heads of coaches and the owner in the same way we are doing)
However Snyder stays in there  !

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/redskins-owner-dan-snyders-70-million-super-yacht/

Public backlash against Snyder[edit]Since Snyder bought the Redskins, the team has had a losing record  through the end of the 2013 season).
They have also gone through eight head coaches in 14 seasons.
In October 2009, several articles in Washington area newspapers criticized Snyder, alleging that his managerial style was partly to blame for the Redskins' on-field struggles.
A 24 November 2009 article in the Wall Street Journal also questioned whether Snyder's leadership style had alienated the Redskins fan-base, questioning "Are the Redskins Losing Washington?"
The article quotes from a Harris Interactive poll showing that whereas the Redskins in 2003 were the 6th most popular NFL team nationally, by 2009 they had fallen to No. 17.

After a 3–7 start to the 2009 Washington Redskins season, criticism of Snyder and his general manager, Vinny Cerrato, escalated, while sportswriters referred to the pair as "Dumb and Dumber".
Fans and football analysts have criticized the revolving-door of Redskins head coaches employed since Snyder bought the team, as well as Snyder and Cerrato's pattern of hiring expensive free agents and trading away draft picks for older players instead of recruiting young talent through the NFL draft.
Vinny Cerrato resigned on 17 December 2009.[21]

Under Snyder, the Redskins have also sued season ticket holders who were unable to pay during the 2008-2009 U.S. recession. Snyder did this despite his claim that there are over 200,000 people on the season ticket waiting list.
Part way through the 2009 season, Snyder banned all signs from FedEx Field, leading to further fan discontentment.
The ban was lifted shortly thereafter.[24]

Redskins fans have also expressed discontentment about rising ticket and parking prices, and Snyder's policy of charging fans for tailgates in special areas of the stadium lot.

love4ffc

Quote from: YankeeJim on August 25, 2014, 01:38:08 AM
If I knew how to do it I'd find and post a video of the Everly Brothers singing "All I Have To Do Is Dream".

For Jim because you seem to dream often Roger....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTYe9eDqxe8&list=RDlTYe9eDqxe8#t=224 :HD:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

YankeeJim

Quote from: love4ffc on August 25, 2014, 05:53:36 PM
Quote from: YankeeJim on August 25, 2014, 01:38:08 AM

For Jim because you seem to dream often Roger....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTYe9eDqxe8&list=RDlTYe9eDqxe8#t=224 :HD:

Ah, wonderful times. From those hairdos I suspect it was before the invention of multi-viscosity motor oil. That 30 wt did provide a certain look.  :005:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

littlepowell

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on August 25, 2014, 05:39:11 PM
[/i]

Not too relevant to Fulham but some comparisons, and I started the thread so am not gatecrashing !

I live in the Redskins catchment area (Richmond, VA) and my wifes family are all Redskins fans, because of that I've sort of adopted them (although NFL doesn't excite me too much) but for obvious reasons my loyalty must go to the New ENGLAND Patriots.

All around me are cars and people covered in or wearing Redskins merchandise, the support is phenomenal.
Their training camp is here in Richmond and thousands come each day to watch.
My guys at work cream themselves to get there.
Having said that, apart from Baltimore there is no other team between Philadelphia and North Carolina
so their catchment area is huge. (compared to the numerous teams in and around London)

I've been here 12 years and have had no choice but to keep my eye on them :0) and their decline is obviously worse and worse and even with the return of the 'great white hope' Joe Gibbs and the signing of RGIII (Robert Griffin 3rd - Quarterback (a Roberts style super kid - sort of) it's been a steady decline.

Relevance to Fulham. (similarities and comparisons)

Their huge fan base stays loyal (Fedex Field = 79,000) with a waiting list for sason tickets  !!
Their first home game is against Jacksonville Jaguars (14th September)
Khan and Snyder are both self-made billionaires
Khan is the most 'liked' NFL owner.  Snyder, the most hated.
(This says something about Khan, to me, he wouldn't be that popular if he was as bad as some people here (UK) think)
Snyder went to private school in Henley-on-Thames
Their fans argue, debate, call for the heads of coaches and the owner in the same way we are doing)
However Snyder stays in there  !

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/redskins-owner-dan-snyders-70-million-super-yacht/

Public backlash against Snyder[edit]Since Snyder bought the Redskins, the team has had a losing record  through the end of the 2013 season).
They have also gone through eight head coaches in 14 seasons.
In October 2009, several articles in Washington area newspapers criticized Snyder, alleging that his managerial style was partly to blame for the Redskins' on-field struggles.
A 24 November 2009 article in the Wall Street Journal also questioned whether Snyder's leadership style had alienated the Redskins fan-base, questioning "Are the Redskins Losing Washington?"
The article quotes from a Harris Interactive poll showing that whereas the Redskins in 2003 were the 6th most popular NFL team nationally, by 2009 they had fallen to No. 17.

After a 3–7 start to the 2009 Washington Redskins season, criticism of Snyder and his general manager, Vinny Cerrato, escalated, while sportswriters referred to the pair as "Dumb and Dumber".
Fans and football analysts have criticized the revolving-door of Redskins head coaches employed since Snyder bought the team, as well as Snyder and Cerrato's pattern of hiring expensive free agents and trading away draft picks for older players instead of recruiting young talent through the NFL draft.
Vinny Cerrato resigned on 17 December 2009.[21]

Under Snyder, the Redskins have also sued season ticket holders who were unable to pay during the 2008-2009 U.S. recession. Snyder did this despite his claim that there are over 200,000 people on the season ticket waiting list.
Part way through the 2009 season, Snyder banned all signs from FedEx Field, leading to further fan discontentment.
The ban was lifted shortly thereafter.[24]

Redskins fans have also expressed discontentment about rising ticket and parking prices, and Snyder's policy of charging fans for tailgates in special areas of the stadium lot.
[/quote]I am just south of you in Petersburg. I am not saying Khan is as bad as Snyder, although Jacksonville's record is very dismal since he bought them. 2-14 in 1012. 4-12 in 2013. I live in fear he will become as bad as Snyder. If he fires Megath that will be 4 managers is less than 2 years. Since NFL teams aren't relegated they aren't hurt too much financially for poor seasons as long as the fans turn up. They just keep fielding poor preforming teams and making lots of money while their fans are tormented.