watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Email the club

Started by f321ffc, August 25, 2014, 10:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

:dead horse:  Emailed the club this morning regarding the current state of our club
Still waiting for a reply , they maybe able to ignore 1 email but if everyone on this forum should contact them surely they must reply .  :dead horse:

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

K33NY

I feel they have stopped emailing fans at all, I sent them 2 emails about 1 month ago and one in May regarding the story of my first trip to Fulham and how fantastic it was, I still havent recieved any answer on any of them....

Berserker

It's a bank holiday
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

f321ffc

Quote from: Berserker on August 25, 2014, 10:35:29 PM
It's a bank holiday
Ok it's a bank holiday hopefully I will get a reply tomorrow , so if everyone here emails the club maybe it will get through to someone .
EMAIL THE CLUB
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

dannyboi-ffc

I cant imagine them replying any time soon, word has it that magath knows the fans hate him and he saw the emails coming. He therefore kidnapped all admin staff and locked them in his dungeon under motspur park training ground.

Thats also where hes keeping the real shahid khan and of course.... bless him..... young larnell cole who sneezed during magaths team talk....... hes currently awaiting the death penalty.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

fulhamben

Do you honestly believe the powers that be can't see what's going on. Either the wheels are in motion or they simply don't care. Either way I doubt an email we achieve much
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: fulhamben on August 25, 2014, 10:48:56 PM
Do you honestly believe the powers that be can't see what's going on. Either the wheels are in motion or they simply don't care. Either way I doubt an email we achieve much

..............or they are looked in magaths dungeon with larnell cole like my theory suggests

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

f321ffc

Well what do you suggest then keep quiet and let it go on , at my age running on the pitch to demonstrate is out of the question, done that and got the shirt as you youngsters say, but I'm f@cked if I'm going to let this bunch of idiots ruin my club something has to be done. :dead horse:
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: f321ffc on August 25, 2014, 10:57:00 PM

Well what do you suggest then keep quiet and let it go on , at my age running on the pitch to demonstrate is out of the question, done that and got the shirt as you youngsters say, but I'm f@cked if I'm going to let this bunch of idiots ruin my club something has to be done. :dead horse:

read my post if your happy and you know it clap your hands. Im organising a revolution tomorrow night after brentford. I need numbers if your interested???

So far its just me and maybe one other

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

SouthfieldWhite

Why would you expect an e mail back on a bank Holiday ?

Did you get an automated e mail saying they will reply within 48 hours?

I have spoken to someone about not answering e mails as I'm still wasting for a reply I sent over a week ago so I'm hoping it will get sorted as it's not good enough

K33NY

I have actually emailed them now..... not just about Magath but how dissapointed I was not to even recieve a reply of my email from May when I told the club about how happy I was about my experience of my first trip to Fulham and how proud I was to be a Fulham fan, not even a reply saying we are happy you enjoyed your trip thank you for yuour support, something as simple as that.

Pluss I added my concern for the club under Magath......

wont expect any answer.... but at least I can hope.....

jags24

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 25, 2014, 11:00:34 PM

read my post if your happy and you know it clap your hands. Im organising a revolution tomorrow night after brentford. I need numbers if your interested???

What if they win tomorrow night?

jags24

I think that you'd be better off typing a letter and sending it via post if you are serious.  Emails are easily deleted, while a signed letter has more impact.

jarv

Bury them in emails, everyone on here (and other sites) email EVERY DAY. That way they get thousands in a week. Every Day folks, starting today.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: jags24 on August 26, 2014, 02:16:32 AM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 25, 2014, 11:00:34 PM

What if they win tomorrow night?

064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

076.gif to mars!

Ill see ya at motspur around 11ish? Bring a banner! :028:

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

K33NY

So as I mentioned a couple of days ago, I sent them an email, couple of minutes later i recieved an automatic email saying, they would respond within 48 hours.

It has been 3 days now and I am still waiting for the response from, May, early august and now this mail..... dissapointing....

aaronmcguigan

the emails will go to the communications dept, or club PR dept, basically people designed to twist any bad story or complaint into a "Im sorry, i feel your pain, we hope for better in the future too. heres a 50p off voucher for a berbatov figurine in the shop, ps can I interest you in some merchandise."

Everyone does it, doesnt make a bit of difference into the running of the club.

Its like me emailing super noodles and telling them I dont like their improved curry flavour.
Theyll apologise and send me a voucher but it aint gonna change diddly squat, just give you some room to vent for a while. If thousands of people do it, theres always a delete button.

K33NY

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on August 29, 2014, 05:31:57 PM
the emails will go to the communications dept, or club PR dept, basically people designed to twist any bad story or complaint into a "Im sorry, i feel your pain, we hope for better in the future too. heres a 50p off voucher for a berbatov figurine in the shop, ps can I interest you in some merchandise."

Everyone does it, doesnt make a bit of difference into the running of the club.

Its like me emailing super noodles and telling them I dont like their improved curry flavour.
Theyll apologise and send me a voucher but it aint gonna change diddly squat, just give you some room to vent for a while. If thousands of people do it, theres always a delete button.

So me just wanting to share the story of my first trip to Fulham, and my experience at Craven Cottage, wich I sent in May, saying how proud I am to be a Fulham fan etc, it shouldnt at least be responded with a "We are happy for your trip and we thank you for being a supporter" or anything in similar?

When I tried to ask them question regarding the replica kit I shouldnt be answered?

jmh

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 25, 2014, 10:50:56 PM

..............or they are looked in magaths dungeon with larnell cole like my theory suggests
Or they're actually willing to be patient and see how the young players develop and how the team improves over more than a very small portion of the season.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: jmh on August 29, 2014, 05:43:03 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 25, 2014, 10:50:56 PM

Or they're actually willing to be patient and see how the young players develop and how the team improves over more than a very small portion of the season.

Maybe but....... theres definitely a dungeon keeping larnell cole as prisoner.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]