watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Players should revolt!

Started by bucksfulham, August 26, 2014, 09:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bucksfulham

One way to ensure that the mad man gets fired is for ALL of the players to go on strike and refuse to train. Parker should lead the revolt.

Pie and mash

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Roberty

We had enough revolting players last season - judged by the stinking performances I had to watch
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

BigbadBillyMcKinley

They were on strike against Derby I thought.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Berserker

Oh that would do their future careers a ton of good
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mike

I'm not sure the playing revolting will help anyone.  Watching how this season is playing out so far makes you wonder if Felix is the right man.  We have been lead by so many managers in recent months I fear for our club.  My major question is if someone keeps picking the wrong manager then are they fit for their position.  We need someone to come in who has a vision for the club from top to bottom that inspires players to play to their full potential.  We can all see that the rot set in when Roy's head was turned by Liverpool and also when players think there is a brighter future elsewhere.  The truth is not many players have left us and been an outstanding success anywhere else.  Who is the right person to bring the family values and up to methods to our club.  Where the values of success, loyalty and a good football philosophy is seen as more important than money. 
When quality players are being paid but not played, when experience is needed on the pitch but it's not even allowed on the bench I believe questions need to be asked and solutions found quickly.  How many managers have we had where we have seen a clear club focus vision happen?   We need someone who understands the club, who we are and what we stand for.  Please Mr Khan pick the next manager carefully and have a team of people that understands Fulham.  Since the departure of Ray Lewington we seem to lack that kind of figure that keeps the family values.  Since we lost Danny we have lost the loyalty and ale some of the philosophy.  After reflection and I've never asked for anyone to be sacked, I believe Mr Khan needs to do a serious review of the whole club and keep us together and find us a new leader who will lead us for the next ten years.
079.gif
1879 a good year for football

Snibbo

Quote from: Roberty on August 26, 2014, 10:09:48 AM
We had enough revolting players last season - judged by the stinking performances I had to watch
:016:Funny and unfortunately true.

valdeingruo

I think there are more productive ways for the players to go about the possible removal of the manager if they wish that to be the case. After all they signed a contract. Who knows if they did that, they could be found in breach of contract and the Blackpool supporters would even be sorry for us.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi