watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sky sports website...

Started by BigbadBillyMcKinley, August 26, 2014, 10:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigbadBillyMcKinley

"It looks like Bryan Ruiz will have to look elsewhere for a new club after Werder Bremen pulled out of a deal to sign the Fulham attacker. Reports had claimed that Ruiz had agreed personal terms regarding a £3million move to Bremen, but the Bundesliga club have confirmed it is now 'impossible' to sign the Costa Rica international due to financial constraints."

Even more reason to play him Felix!!
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Robbie

Agreed. Give him a fresh start.

Arthur

If Ruiz is still here when the transfer window closes, doubtless he will rejoin the squad, but the idea that he should play tonight (if this is what the OP is suggesting) is surely a non-starter.

Were Bryan to be selected, his foremost objective, surely, would be to avoid picking up an injury that would scupper his chances of securing a move to another Club.

Craven Mad

To my mind, Ruiz is the only player we have who's capable of unlocking defences with a single pass - something we've needed in every game..

If we can't shift him, he needs to be given a second chance.

H4usuallysitting

Got to give him some game time....I've got a feeling him with a few other of the untouched will still be with us in September

epsomraver

Doesn't mean mad penfold will play them though

Walsh

PETITION!! joking. I just love how everything which fans don't agree with they make a petition which doesn't even get recognised.

I agree that Bryan Ruiz should get a fresh start, but I would say that... I'm a huge Bryan Ruiz fan.

Riverside

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 26, 2014, 01:17:38 PM
I am a huge Beyoncé fan, but I wouldn't pick her to play in the team either.

No ? Not even if she had to play in the shorts we all wore in the 70s ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrexFFC

Quote from: Riverside on August 26, 2014, 01:57:01 PM
No ? Not even if she had to play in the shorts we all wore in the 70s ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

064.gif

blingo

two things here.
1 does he WANT to play for us?
2 does FM want him to play for us?