watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I can see this kicking off just like the Venky's

Started by SouthWest6, August 26, 2014, 04:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthWest6

When I see that madman Kahn parading around Craven Cottage with his silly tash and Fulham shirt, I had visions of this Club becoming the next Blackburn Rovers, with an owner that wanted to throw his weight around without any footballing knowledge what so ever.

Kahn obviously kept quiet in the first season, but it's apparent now that he's doing things his way, whether the fans like it or not. To be honest, I can't quite work it out, this all seems to be a very bad dream right now, with mistake after mistake being made, or the wrong type of players being signed.

I'm not quite sure what Kahn's vision of a quick return to the Premiership is, but at this moment in time, we're on a one way ticket back to where we cam from. It's not just other, other people, Clubs, fans can see this as well and it isn't funny. Someone seriously needs to wake the guy up.

If it carries on like this, I can honestly see Venky type protests taking place, and Kahn being targeted as well as Magath.

blingo

How many clubs take into account what their supporters think about the way the club should or should not be run?

Finnegans Wake

I dont think Kahn is thowing his weight around. Quite the opposite, he`s leaving it to people who (in theory) know more than him. And so far that`s been the problem.

Iv said it before and il say it again, we could do far, far worse than Kahn. Compare him to the likes of Vincent Tan, Massimo Cellino, Craig Whyte, The Venkys, Portsmouth`s various owners, Peter Ridsdale, ect. I know who i`d rather have. 

gezkc

Unfortunately, protests tend not to make the slightest bit of difference. Look at Vincent Tan at Cardiff and Assem Allam at Hull City. Huge sections of the fanbase protested at the way they were running the clubs, and they were simply ignored.

The only real benefit of staging a protest would be that it would highlight the situation to the media, but whether it would actually go towards forcing changes in the way the club is being managed, I really doubt it.

dannyboi-ffc

Said exactly the same after wolves game. Hope were wrong and magath goes asap. That kind of scenario will just make things worse especially for them youngsters
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

ScalleysDad

I have seen a few comments on not showing up on Saturday or for the foreseeable as a means of protest. A scattering of empty sheets mixed in with the swathes of empty seats we have already is not going to make much difference. Three games hence the Club will send out a 'we missed you' email and that will be that. I would suggest if people want to pursue this route they email the Club first outlining the reasoning behind the  empty seat. A hundred this week might raise an eyebrow.
For me a thirteen and a half hour day last Saturday and bed by 2.30am on Wednesday gets at least one more outing. Magath still gets a big F from me but a pint in The Brickies beckons.