News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If you are heading towards Southern Spain on holiday read this.

Started by blingo, August 27, 2014, 11:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YankeeJim

Fairly average day here near the Mohave Desert.
It was on the cool side today, 36.1. Be back up to 38-39 by Saturday. 
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

e4b

mungos beans

It's always that temperature my mum lives near San javier and it's of the scale at the moment.

Holders

Sounds pretty cool to me - what's that in English? It's about 60 outside here in Devon.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

epsomraver

grandad

I live in the Murcia region & it is always this temperature in July & August. We have also only had 2 days where it rained this year. No hose pipe bans though. All our drinking water is stored under ground & comes from the snow melt in the Sierrs Nevada mountains. Water is cheap. I pay €15 per month.
Where there's a will there's a wife

blingo

ohhh dear, lol someone had put it up on F/b and with the temp being 35 here today I didn't even look at the date.
Apologies, but still be careful, I see loads of british lobsters on the beaches here lol ;)

blingo

A bit more expensive down here Grandad, at around 40/50 pm

Burt

Off to Riyadh next week (not for a holiday!!) and the forecast is 45c... Not looking forward to that.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Burt on August 28, 2014, 09:12:10 AM
Off to Riyadh next week (not for a holiday!!) and the forecast is 45c... Not looking forward to that.

yep 45 is about right - same here in qatar. make sure you get a hire car with good air con  :026:

f321ffc

Quote from: blingo on August 28, 2014, 09:09:44 AM
ohhh dear, lol someone had put it up on F/b and with the temp being 35 here today I didn't even look at the date.
Apologies, but still be careful, I see loads of british lobsters on the beaches here lol ;)
Hi Blingo , halfway through a 6 week stay on the Costa del Sol the weather is what we are here for much better than rainy old Devon.
Had a great day down in GIb earlier in the week and as I have just retired we will be spending a lot more time here chasing the good weather and lots more visits to the rock, maybe we can meet up for a beer and talk FFC sometime . 092.gif 082.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

earlbeatty

Quote from: Burt on August 28, 2014, 09:12:10 AM

Burt - I was in Riyadh last week and yes it was v.hot!!

EB

blingo

Quote from: f321ffc on August 28, 2014, 09:31:13 AM
Hi Blingo , halfway through a 6 week stay on the Costa del Sol the weather is what we are here for much better than rainy old Devon.
Had a great day down in GIb earlier in the week and as I have just retired we will be spending a lot more time here chasing the good weather and lots more visits to the rock, maybe we can meet up for a beer and talk FFC sometime . 092.gif 082.gif

Be my pleasure Sir.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: the nutflush on August 28, 2014, 11:22:57 AM
Nothing on a Perth summer. 

Was in Perth in 1991 and had a day which was the hottest day ever recorded, 46 degrees, like a furnace. Not sure its been beaten since ?, fantastic weather down there. Had a 44 in Adelaide and 43 in Melbourne of all places, that was the most uncomfortable

f321ffc

Quote from: blingo on August 28, 2014, 10:07:39 AM
Quote from: f321ffc on August 28, 2014, 09:31:13 AM

Be my pleasure Sir.

Probably be visiting Gib again in late September or early October, look forward to meeting you.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

blingo

As long as I am about I'll be happy to meet up :)

Serious sea mist has come in today cant even see the Rock lol. Down 10c on yesterday, but if it clears it will be just as hot.

Blanco

I live in Murcia. I work outside and I can only work till 2pm and start early because it's too hot.