"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Mike

1879 a good year for football

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

gezkc

Yes.
Not that he's been consistent at any point so far, but Magath did say he'd only change things around if they weren't working. A clean sheet and a great performance by Burn in the Brentford game suggest to me that this is one area that did work, so he should stick with him.

If he doesn't play him, it confirms Magath really is mad.

Jamie88

He surely has to. Even with Magath's messed up team selections this season. I thought he was fantastic the other night and I'm hoping the manager is not as mental as I make him out in my head and can actually see a decent performance when it's put in front of him.

Having said that he has seemingly dropped Hyndman so I don't know anymore!

gerrys

Southdowns White

Yes, he'd make a great right back tomorrow!

Gloss White

I think the whole season hangs on the selection for this game i.e. The lad who played in goal Tuesday, Burn at centre back with the Bulgarian, Woodrow and McCormack upfront and David pulling the strings.
If he does not pick these players the slide will be cataclysmic

HatterDon

I love questions where there can be no incorrect answers. If I'd have had these in school ... .
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Woolly Mammoth

Burn should play if there is any level headed sanity still alive at Fulham FC, Magoo informs me that it depends if there is a Full Moon, and whether Pluto is in Uranus. As well taking into consideration which way the wind is blowing, he says that Burn has a better chance if the wind is coming from a Southerly direction, also what Star Sign Burn is. This is even before he starts throwing Darts at the names of the players he pins on the wall, Magoo also confirms he has ordered another lorry load of Drawing Pins today. So your guess is as good as my guess. I also wonder if Magoo sleeps sound in his bed at night, or with one eye open, like a man on the run.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Wingnut

Hope so and I really hope the FM keeps the changes to a minimum.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Woolly Mammoth

The only change I would like to see is Magath replaced with a proper Football Manager, even if he has only Sunday Morning experience.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

shnlwswlkr

Defence should stay as it is. Only clean sheat of the season.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

H4usuallysitting

TrexFFC

The real tragedy here is obviously the man, the myth, the legend, The Fotheringham will not be in the lineup tomorrow.  Let us all take a moment of silence to honor and reflect on this shocking realization.

Holders

I wasn't at Brentford but I read somewhere that Burn ended up as captain when Parker went off. Is that correct?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria