watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We need a result tomorrow

Started by Woolly Mammoth, August 30, 2014, 12:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

We need a result today more than ever, we need points on the board, otherwise there is only 123 points to play for. Two concerns, the first one is, the team Magath selects, it's crucial he gets it right, then assuming he does get it right, the second concern is, how so we overcome a Cardiff that have had a decent start, which breeds confidence, therefore they will be expecting to get a win, the way that have been playing. However, if there is any club in this Division who can turn them over it is Fulham, bearing mind line us, they got relegated last season, because like ourselves They weren't good enough, so what's the difference now. Well man for man we are as good as them, it's 11 v 11, we have to hit them hard from the start, and play at our tempo, Fulham must be the governors, and Cardiff must be made to March to the beat of our drum. Let's hope Magath has learnt lessons and picked up a few more tips. It's hard enough to be concerned about your opponents, without having to worry about the behaviour, judgement and decisions of the man who is Managing the team we support. We will soon find out some time time today just before 5pm.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

premFlem

The way I see it Shads a businessman he wants to make money and the premier is where the money's at.
He probably has a plan B and without major improvements against cardiff he will probably put plan B into action.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Roberty

Quote from: premFlem on August 30, 2014, 04:50:49 AM
The way I see it Shads a businessman he wants to make money and the premier is where the money's at.
He probably has a plan B and without major improvements against cardiff he will probably put plan B into action.

I could be quite certain he is not a quitter because people who give up do not have the amount of success he's had

He is an astute business man and for that he's had to be prepared to adapt

So I would be sure that even though he's had to change tack occasionally, his course has always been one that he sees leading to success

So do not underestimate his determination or think that he is going to give up so easily

It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Fulham76

When was the last time we won a home league game...??

Burt

It's been a long time since we have had that winning feeling.

It's been a long time since we felt that the team on the pitch are competitive and have a chance of nabbing a point or three.

It's been a long time since we have had the feeling of confidence flowing through the team, the club and the supporters.

So yes, a win today is important. It will build on the mid-week result and show that we are turning that very long corner we have been stumbling through.