watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

well done felix! COYW!!!!

Started by dannyboi-ffc, August 30, 2014, 03:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Carry on picking sensible line ups and I might just change my mind about you! Our season starts today and im behind the lads. Cant really fault you if we lose today because cardiff are good and you havent randomly selected a team.

Very pleased!

COYW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

fulhamben

we have been exceptional so far
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

PakistaniWhites

Furby

Great post Danniboi  :clap_hands:  049:gif  :plus one:

shnlwswlkr

I have the biggest smile on my face.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

NJFulham

Winning Tuesday solved a lot of problems.

Lighthouse

We have had one half of good football. Let's wait for a full game before putting out the bunting.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Finnish Cottager

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 30, 2014, 03:53:41 PM
We have had one half of good football. Let's wait for a full game before putting out the bunting.

:plus one:

Almost everything must change if Cardiff wants to get back to this game.

westcliff white

he picked a good team and we still lost, for me 1 point from 5 is not enough. credit for the selection but still no result.
Every day is a Fulham day

alfie

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 30, 2014, 03:01:27 PM
Carry on picking sensible line ups and I might just change my mind about you! Our season starts today and im behind the lads. Cant really fault you if we lose today because cardiff are good and you havent randomly selected a team.

Very pleased!

COYW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done dannyboi-ffc, you have been highly critical of FM but you have at least given a bit credit where it's due.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

alfie

Quote from: westcliff white on August 30, 2014, 05:22:15 PM
he picked a good team and we still lost, for me 1 point from 5 is not enough. credit for the selection but still no result.

"we still lost"  Errm I thought it was a draw, did I miss something here.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

westcliff white

Quote from: alfie on August 30, 2014, 05:26:11 PM

"we still lost"  Errm I thought it was a draw, did I miss something here.
i meant lost 2 points which we should have got. sent from mobile before finishing text on way home from the game

dannyboi-ffc

Just on my way to putney station and im quite happy with a point. We deserved 3 but on paper cardiff are probably the best team weve played and I thought we out classed them most of the time. I had an issue with felix because I felt his line ups were always badly wrong but im always willing to give praise where its due.

I saw the line up and straight away believed! Time will tell if magath is the right man but if he STICKS with that team then ill back him up. Thats our best team.

I think we badly need a new striker, a target man. Woodrow is a good prospect but ive found him a bit lightweight this season. His subs were also very disappointing, I think had he kept david on and brought on roberts rather than eisfeld we could of nicked it. Dont see anything in eisfeld, im not surprised arsenal let him go.

But onwards and upwards, were no longer bottom and there are many many positives! Dan burn take a bow son! Very happy. Felix keep it up and work on your subs please!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 30, 2014, 05:33:55 PM
Just on my way to putney station and im quite happy with a point. We deserved 3 but on paper cardiff are probably the best team weve played and I thought we out classed them most of the time. I had an issue with felix because I felt his line ups were always badly wrong but im always willing to give praise where its due.

I saw the line up and straight away believed! Time will tell if magath is the right man but if he STICKS with that team then ill back him up. Thats our best team.

I think we badly need a new striker, a target man. Woodrow is a good prospect but ive found him a bit lightweight this season. His subs were also very disappointing, I think had he kept david on and brought on roberts rather than eisfeld we could of nicked it. Dont see anything in eisfeld, im not surprised arsenal let him go.

But onwards and upwards, were no longer bottom and there are many many positives! Dan burn take a bow son! Very happy. Felix keep it up and work on your subs please!

Here, here! I concur, except for the Eisfeld comment, that lad is a class act and I am sure he will show it in due time. David coming off I agree was odd, but Chihi definitely played a fine game for the time he was on.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

mungos beans

THIS POST WAS REMOVED DUE TO OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE

clanky

Faith restored, it's fair to say haven't enjoyed my pilgrimage to The Cottage for the last few months but today was a Damascus moment.

We played with passion and whilst disappointed we didn't take all 3 points, really enjoyed the game. Thought we should have taken at least one of the half chances

I feel the dog's got less chance of being kicked tonight

Some great performances and have to pick out Burn,the new 'Brede', as outstanding. Hope FM keeps the same team going and comfortable that we'll do well this year.

A good afternoon, time for a beer to celebrate

COYW

(PS Whilst we're on celebrity lookalikes, doesn't McCormack look like Rooney from afar, their reserve keeper warming up on the touchline looked like Joe Hart but with less dandruff ! )

Holders

I think this is our best line-up. The defence is fine, midfield could do with a bit more strength and it's just the forward line needs a bit of tweaking in my view. I'm not sure about playing McCormack so wide and Woodrow (whom I like) isn't the finished article by a long way and should have done better with the chances. But hey ho, a much better performance and I have no doubt that Cauley will come on fast with coaching.

More good games from Burn, Bettinelli - and Parker. Didn't see much of Chihi but he looks useful.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

RidgeRider

Did you predict a win?

westcliff white

ridgerider yes i did, 2-1 actually.

Furby

I agree, if Magath does continue with the starting line up as his main team for the next month or so (barring injuries) then we will see them gel, learn each others game and progress slowly up the table.

This league is renowned for having very few points between play offs and relegation trouble, and it's all about timing it right.