watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Did you hear any booing

Started by Peabody, August 31, 2014, 09:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

There is a news item that claimed that there was booing at the end of the game yesterday. Well, I must be going Mutt and Jeff, cos I never heard any, just generous applause.

alfie

nope did not here any in the Hammersmith, is this Journalist stirring the pot?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Riverside

Nothing noteworthy from the Hammersmith end .
In fact generous applause - esp at the end of the 1st half .

Definitely pot stirring

Tonywa

As I left the JH stand there was a lot of booing from various parts of the ground, but find it hard to think it was directed at the team given the performance.  Perhaps the ref?  Amazed none of you heard it as it was pretty loud.

Berserker

I didn't hear any booing where I was in P2
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Riversider

I was sat in Block S , until after the final whistle, and I didn't hear a single boo from anyone !

Slaphead in Qatar

Gloss White

Front of the riverside right by the hammy end and a bit of booing came from there

Gloss White

Booing from the hammy end that  is

Peabody

I was in Riverside Block S and did'nt any.

glenhodgso

Definitely no booing  - the only thing it may have been (and this I did not hear) was after the final whistle Chris David came back on the pitch and waved to the fans, and that may have prompted some noise from the Cardiff supporters who were booing him for much of the afternoon.

I though that the crowd were rightfully very respectful of the players efforts yesterday - best game we've played IMHO

MJG

Yes there was booing and it was aimed at Felix, both before and after the game. I sit in block H of the JH stand and some of it at the end of the game was quite angry.
It was not a small number, but i would not say it was a majority either.

So yes there definitely was booing and it was worse than Jol's final days. But was not aimed at the players.

DeuceBigelow

Nothing from Riverside block W except generous applause and shouts of encouragement to the players.
Riverside Block W

Zu-Meister

i was in p2, and heard muffled sounds of booing, but it wasnt clear exactly at which direction it was aimed at......saw people clap magath though. If he keeps the team that played yesterday, he has created something very positive for us.

Martinsback

:012:

I wasn't there yesterday but from listening to the live commentary and seeing the highlights I would be shouting "out! out out!" As the Daily Mail reported or booing as these reports are suggesting. Why oh why are we persisting with this team and manager when they give a display like yesterday against a strong Cardiff team? Yes we dominated play for long periods, showed great passing and movement and look like a fantastic team in the making with real organisation and understanding...what we need is another change, a different manager and new players and tactics and only then can we make the Daily Mail happy by being relegated again.

On the negative side we could stick with what we got, end up becoming a settled side and start beating teams...but this would be a disaster!

nose

there was booing at the start and end as felix came on and left, just at him.
and we are close to the press box, so if i heard it, they heard it too.

PokerMatt

Booing BEFORE the game? Dreadful.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

MJG

Quote from: PokerMatt on August 31, 2014, 10:54:52 AM
Booing BEFORE the game? Dreadful.
You have to take it in context. We have lost four league games, nothing but bad news from inside and outsdie club, and the slagging off of a chairman we owe pretty much everything to.
It was calls of 'out' and booes aimed at felix only.

DeuceBigelow

I did hear a few pro Al Fayed songs, sung with a little more venom than usual, coming from the Hammy End.
Riverside Block W

leonffc

I heard a tiny bit of booing up the back of the Hammersmith (H2 maybe?) at the final whistle but it soon shut up when everyone else clapped and cheered