watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Attention to Khan, season ticket refunds, transfer disappointment...merged

Started by crazycottager, September 01, 2014, 08:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock

I'd like to think it a conspiracy; that Khan wants to take this club down to the benefit of the Jags.

But I don't think he knows any better. He is the blind leading the blind.

And I hope Blingo is right, and after the next 41 games we'll be pouring the bubbly all over each other. But I know few besides Blingo, who have that faith in FM or Khan. It's clear to see why the bookies have us at 25:1 - 50:1 to get promoted now.

Not really going to go on about this, we're toast.

blingo

A lot said the same when I predicted we would finish either 7th or 8th in the prem when we finished 7th.

Fulham Tup North

Even a broke clock is correct twice a day...... I wouldn't want to buy it though :(
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

TrexFFC

I won't be sticking around? I didn't know you were clairvoyant and could predict that. Yeah I'm sorry I take a realistic approach and look at what's going on around us rather than being a completely blind optimist. I'm allowed to criticize what's happening.  

blingo

No one has said any different Trex, I just don't agree with what you say lol. Your viewpoint is blurred by your hate of FM and SK. Sad really.

The Swan

Its nearly the end of not only the transfer window but our chances of getting promoted this season.
The Swan

TrexFFC

You're right I hate incompetence which is what the whole entire management has shown us they are.

Berserker

Maybe visualisation would help, imagine FM & SK are other people when the dislike creeps in. I personally like Klinsman, I know that's a bit of a stretch of the imagination but I can just about manage it
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

The Swan

I am pleased we have signed Matt Smith. £1/2 million not a bad price.
The Swan

SouthWest6

Quote from: blingo on September 01, 2014, 10:52:05 PM
No one has said any different Trex, I just don't agree with what you say lol. Your viewpoint is blurred by your hate of FM and SK. Sad really.

I think you'll find it's your hate towards others that don't share your support and optimism of Kahn and Magath. I'm sorry Blingo, you seem a nice chap and all that, but your footballing knowledge does come across rather odd. Whats happening now isn't a thing of beauty, it's a car crash in the making, and I'll be happy enough to have this conversation with you again, once it's gone belly up.   

jelmo

Sorry to have a go at you Blingo. Just a bit frustrated. Its good that you are still positive!

Berserker

I for one am glad of Blingo's positivity, it negates my negativity, ying and yang

- Martin Luther King Jr.

DevonFFC

FACT

Shad clearly shows his lack of respect for the club. He brought us in a bid to franchise his real love and has ruined us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chutney

Two years ago Fulham signed Dimitar Berbatov, today they signed Matt Smith.  093.gif

This isn't the club I've grown up loving. So very depressing.
C O Y W

Fulham1959

FACT -

'Someone' wasted £11M of his money on Mitroglou.  Would you say, "Never mind, here's another £11M" ?

Berserker

Berbertov was a bad signing for us as far as I'm concerned

- Martin Luther King Jr.

DevonFFC

He got the day we went down in a parachute payment, a bit of PR to make us fans think this year we are going to push for automatic promo, tell me what else he has done in a bid to secure promotion?

watfordwhite

I would sooner have Smith than 2Bobatoff. Waste of time, effort and money. Glad we got rid of him.

fulhams_finest

Quote from: ollienixs on September 01, 2014, 11:06:45 PM
He got the day we went down in a parachute payment, a bit of PR to make us fans think this year we are going to push for automatic promo, tell me what else he has done in a bid to secure promotion?

hate to agree but - so far only matt smith announced - during the summer we signed a dozen youth and trialist players of average talent, where we should have signed less players with higher quality and value - end of

ProfficerFFC

Quote from: Chutney on September 01, 2014, 11:03:42 PM
Fulham signed Dimitar Berbatov, today they signed Matt Smith.  093.gif

This isn't the club I've grown up loving. So very depressing.
But almost exactly 364 days ago, Fulham signed ...Zverotic!
Progress?