https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Attention to Khan, season ticket refunds, transfer disappointment...merged

Started by crazycottager, September 01, 2014, 08:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

Yes Leeds had such a great season last year

DevonFFC

Just a laughing stock, we are a forgotten club and as I fan it pissed me off with how we were spoke of by pundits, small club, last on motd. It was out prem status that got us noticed, even tho little Fulham we still put up a fight, made it hard for teams, caused upsets... Now however we are just another team propping up the leAgue and making up numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Berserker

Well I'm off now all the excitment is over
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Chutney

Quote from: ProfficerFFC on September 01, 2014, 11:11:09 PM
Quote from: Chutney on September 01, 2014, 11:03:42 PM
Fulham signed Dimitar Berbatov, today they signed Matt Smith.  093.gif

This isn't the club I've grown up loving. So very depressing.
But almost exactly 364 days ago, Fulham signed ...Zverotic!
Progress?

when you look at it like that, then yes, massive progress!
C O Y W

callumc513

Quote from: watfordwhite on September 01, 2014, 11:06:58 PM
I would sooner have Smith than 2Bobatoff. Waste of time, effort and money. Glad we got rid of him.

Jesus Christ.

fulhamben

Quote from: ProfficerFFC on September 01, 2014, 11:11:09 PM
Quote from: Chutney on September 01, 2014, 11:03:42 PM
Fulham signed Dimitar Berbatov, today they signed Matt Smith.  093.gif

This isn't the club I've grown up loving. So very depressing.
But almost exactly 364 days ago, Fulham signed ...Zverotic!
Progress?
this time last year was bad as well. 2 shocking summers in a row
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

crazycottager

Quote from: Baszab on September 01, 2014, 11:11:43 PM
Yes Leeds had such a great season last year

what about the year before that? it's not the whole xi, just the two people who scored 40 goals combined. i'll take that.

crazycottager

Quote from: callumc513 on September 01, 2014, 11:12:38 PM
I would sooner have Smith than 2Bobatoff. Waste of time, effort and money. Glad we got rid of him.

Jesus Christ.

and what is your grudge with smith I ask? all day you've been putting him down, and i'm curious why

Barrett487

So we haven't signed loads of players...... we showed improvement against Cardiff, and everyone wants continuity, so FM's sticking by his team potential. The glaring void in our season(other than points) is a strike partnership... we potentially have one now, as long as Matt is good at training.

Fingers crossed  :023:

RidgeRider

Cut the personal attacks folks or I will lock this thread. Some of you want to moan, some don't. Moaners....do not attack people for not freaking out like you are and same goes for everyone else.

THE NUMBER ONE RULE ON THIS BOARD IS RESPECT. YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED IF YOU DON'T ABIDE BY THIS RULE AND IF YOU CONTINUE TO NOT ABIDE. YOU WILL HAVE YOUR PRIVLEGES TAKEN AWAY.

callumc513

I think I'm drowning
Asphyxiated
I wanna break this spell
That you've created

fulhams_finest

Quote from: blingo on September 01, 2014, 10:17:52 PM
And we deal without telling the world about our intentions, so wait and see.

what annoys me most is we get drip fed bs from khan and magath who are both clueless and last year when we got a fans interview with khan - the questions put to him were "how do you style your moustache" abysmal - I see impending doom on the horizon and afraid I can't watch fulham vs gills next year I just can't

Fulham76

Quote from: jelmo on September 01, 2014, 10:29:54 PM
Quote from: blingo on September 01, 2014, 10:28:37 PM
And he will. Talk at the end of the season, not 5 games into it with 41 to play.
Do you work for the club by any chance? In the PR department?

No, the PR department, (or anyone at the club for that matter), don't speak to the fans.

callumc513

Quote from: crazycottager on September 01, 2014, 11:15:18 PM
Quote from: callumc513 on September 01, 2014, 11:12:38 PM

Jesus Christ.

and what is your grudge with smith I ask? all day you've been putting him down, and i'm curious why

Watching him play fairly regularly for Oldham.
Nothing more than a gimmicky striker who has only really achieved recognition through a goal or two in the FA Cup.

That being said I'd be happy to eat my words if he and McCormack can bang in the goals this season.

Lighthouse

We have privileges? Well since we have been relegated I, as a real old timer and supporter for many years and better than all the newbies. Have had no chocolate hobnob with my evening hot milk. Cutbacks I am advised. No dress code when entering the lounge and females, yes females are allowed equal time on the sewing machine that I donated.

So let's not talk of privileges. We seem to support a club that having shot itself in the left foot over the last few seasons. Seems intent to shoot the other one and replace it with another left foot. Shameful and embarrassing.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

H4usuallysitting

Sarah Brookes has said on twitter that Tunnicliffe to Blackburn was the last deal.....Bryan is still a Fulham player....FM has hinted this might happen

SouthfieldWhite

As exciting as the transfere deadline day is, I'm glad its shut as I can't stand all the  BS that goes with it.

From a Fulham perspective, it's been very poor,

I understand we are no longer aPremier league club, but I don't feel the club have shown enough ambition to get us back up to the Prem.

If Magaff did have a open cheque book, then it just goes to show what he thinks he needs to get us promotion.

nose

i am seriously concerned for our long term well being
we keep hearing the management will be investing,
felix said we would bring in players before the deadline

we have brought in two very uninspiring players, they may work out well but they are not names that will excite and inspire

i am happy with youngsters but we all know we need more experience and brawn.

i now do not believe the senior management want us to suceed... largely because all their actions seem to indicate the opposite

am i missing something cunning. we seem to have an inadequate squad and a manager most of us would rather be shot of... we had been an established premier league team and we are now set on relegation to league one. sure we played well on saturday but with felix at the helm I have no faith that will be replicated.

Lighthouse

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on September 01, 2014, 11:24:04 PM
Sarah Brookes has said on twitter that Tunnicliffe to Blackburn was the last deal.....Bryan is still a Fulham player....FM has hinted this might happen

FM hinted two or three playersin as well. Also said we could still be promoted. So really why bother to listen to his rubbish.

Lighthouse

Economic with the truth? Let's be honest and say if any FOF member posted what the club has been telling us. They would be branded a liar. Plane and simple.