watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kamara confirmed on loan to Celtic according to the Senegal Press Agency

Started by NorthernWhite, January 31, 2010, 11:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

I hope we've got another striker on the radar as we could be short up top with AJ constantly injured, Zamora still recovering and Nevland looking best off the bench.

http://www.aps.sn/aps.php?page=articles&id_article=64629

Translation (Thanks to Google!) below:-

Dakar, January 31 (APS) - The Senegalese striker Kamara was taken Sunday for six months at Scottish club Glasgow Celtic, has learned the APS source close to the player who evolved so far at Fulham (English elite) .

In lack of playing time, the Senegalese striker was in the viewfinder of several clubs in the English elite who hoped to attract during the winter transfer window transfers which is closed on Sunday.

''But he finally decided to commit to Celtic which is led by his former coach at West Bromwich Albion, Tom Mowbray,''said the source.

In addition, the loan allows for the Senegalese international to commit to three years.

Moved to Fulham from West Bromwich Albion in 2007-08, Kamara, due mainly to injuries, failed to win in the London club.

This year, the Senegalese international has played only nine games in 22 days for five championship tenure.

Kamara turns 30 in November.

LBNo11

...well with these playing stats, whoever is coming to replace (on loan) Kamara must be pretty good:-

Thanks to Rich at CravenCottageNewsround for permission to publish...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

BarryP

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Lighthouse

Not on the Offal but now on the list on Ceefax. Very cross if we only have Okaka as a replacement
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope