watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You gotta hand it to Hyndmann

Started by MasterHaynes, September 02, 2014, 06:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

A superb young player. Pity he couldn't get his countryman Yedlin to join us.

092.gif

jmh

Quote from: supersimmo123 on September 03, 2014, 10:35:56 AM
Hyndman is fantastic, but Magath will more than likely drop him against Reading. In many ways its a shame he got his first call up as he will be travelling long distance before the game on the 13th. However delighted for the lad on a personal note and full credit to him. Lets hope he has a long and successful career at FFC.
I don't know...  he's only going to Prague, not anywhere in North America, and the match today is the only one of this window for the USA, so I'd figure he'll have much more time to recover than, for example, Roberts playing for the England U19s in Germany next Monday, to say nothing of Bodurov playing in Azerbaijan next Tuesday, or Amorebieta playing in Japan the same day!

Forever Fulham

He held his own in the U.S.'s win in the friendly against Chech Republic.  An away game at that.  When he went in, there were a bunch of subs, 6 I think, so it's hard to say how he would have looked if he had been inserted with the regulars.  But reports say he greatly impressed over his reaction to an early flub where he gave away possession, but then fought like a demon to get it back.   What the heck has happened to the Chech Republic's team?  They were scary formidable only a few years ago.  Anyone know?