more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

England?

Started by blingo, September 03, 2014, 09:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitesideup

Quote from: epsomraver on September 04, 2014, 09:27:55 AM
Get rid of Rooney, bad mistake to make him captain and play him, without him with Sterling moving inside it is a different team, much like us and Berbatov, however they won't because Rooney sells the shirts as he is the one England player most can name
Good post. Agree entirely.

crazycottager

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 04, 2014, 09:18:44 AM
Didnt see it because of work and by the sounds of it im glad. On talksport sports bar last night one of them was slating hodgson for being a useless dinosaur.

I hope woy turns it round but to be fair I think england are so over rated and over hyped. Most of the players are plain average, even the very good ones In this squad arent anything special. The likes of sterling gerrard rooney hart shaw wilshire would struggle to make the germany squad but they are our best players.

The expectancy is far too high, they won.didnt they?

And they are definitely gonna qualify in this micky mouse qualification process which means we have another tournament to look forward too.  What more do people want? To win it????? Im sorry but not even a magician could do that.trick, we are light years behind some countries.

I agree. EA sports had a pool and of my group I was the only one to say England wouldn't make it past the group stages. I'd cheer for them, but the way the press and nation destroy a player's career for every failing as a scapegoat just makes me angry at how obsessed and OTT the press are. if they backed off of England and let them grow, then i'd be happy, but calling every U-21 and 20 goal scorer the "savior of England" is just a line crossed too drastically. but drop the hype and i'd cheer for them.

HatterDon

uh, England DID win, right?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: HatterDon on September 05, 2014, 12:13:59 AM
uh, England DID win, right?

yep you wouldnt think it on here. id take 2 shots on target and a 1-0 win  at home to doncaster in the cup. I dont get england sometimes. Its an impossible job unless you win the world cup
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

JudgeBread

And if they did the BBC headline would read

Unconvincing England labour to cup victory

bill dando

i agree with what some people are saying here.Unlike Rene or Magath,Roy is a good manager of a bad team.I feel we know his tactics well his ability to turn a bunch of average players into a tight defensive unit and winning games narrowly with goals from midfield and star strikers necessary but remaining anonymous,agree this wont work everywhere for him,but i do say these journo's have to learn a bit more about Roy before they start putting the knife in.
made in essex

bog

I think the BBC's Bake Off just shaded it for edge of set excitement.

092.gif